BY KIND

cyn m.
cyn m.
Pasadena
These are alright. Definitely not my favorite, but if you like the whole natural ingredients and the flavor choices, this will definitely be a heck more convenient for you. A lot of people say they taste like candy bars, I am not gonna lie to you. They don't. They're no Snickers. Get real people. They taste good. Also, they're affordable. Peace!
Olivia C.
If Kind keeps up this high of quality of product, I will continue to buy them and them only! Natural ingredients is what I want for my family!
erika d.
erika d.
Stamford, CT
Foodie Expert
I love kind bars!! I haven't had one bad flabor yet...I love the salted caramel one. These are a perfect snack to keep in your purse or desk
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Erie, PA
I am in love with Kind bars! They have natural ingredients, come in many flavors, and taste better than a candy bar! seriously!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
Foodie Expert
I love kind bars!!!! They are sooo healthy for you and taste amazing!!!! Everyone should be eating these!!
alexis m.
alexis m.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
I love these bars they are organic and healthy for you perfect for on the go and great for protein
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
These are so great and easy to carry! I love these and so does everyone in my house
Brandy m.
Brandy m.
Mc Kee, KY
I love, love, these bars they're soo yummy, and they have lots of good protien I love the nuts
Olivia C.
I have been looking for coupons for Kind products. Any suggestions for where I could find one?