BY NONE

Mornings are hectic, but breakfast doesnt need to be. Start your day with a good source of protein and energizing whole grains. KIND Dark Chocolate Cocoa breakfast protein bars are made with a unique blend of super grains and contain 8g of complete protein, making them perfect for your mornings on-the-go. With each serving having 19g of whole grains, theyre the perfect source of sustained energy throughout your day. Soft-baked with a crispy outside and filled with a double dose of chocolate and a hint of cinnamon, these are bars that both kids and grown-ups are sure to love. For extra yum, pair with your morning coffee or milk, or try dipping in Greek yogurt! 5 Super Grains 8g of Protein Gluten Free Non GMO see more...

Michelle V.
New York
Ok I'm going to start off by saying that I love KIND products. Everything I have tried from them has been really, really good. I picked these up with the same idea in mind to try them for a quick breakfast on-the-go this week. I've seen them available just about everywhere from the local grocery store to walgreens/CVS. They cost me about $5 for 4 packages of two breakfast bars. I like that these were fluffy and made with oats and grains. It tastes really good in the morning where those flavors really fit. What I didn't like was that the flavor was really lacking. They were quite bland and I found them to be dry. I don't think I'll be trying these again, but I will keep trying KIND products because I love everything else they put out.
Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
These are absolutely delicious. I bought these on a whim because target had them on sale and I was in need of a grab and go breakfast. These not only taste amazing, but they also kept me full and content until lunch. Will absolutely get them again.
Kristin C.
THESE ARE THE BEST!! I love these!! I find these only at target and they are so yummy! They also make a non-protein version that are delicious and found at Walmart! Been eating these for 3 years and I won’t ever stop! SO GOOD!!