Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsKIND Snacks
KIND KIDS Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, 100% Whole Grains, Gluten Free Bars, 081 OZ Bars (6 Count)

by KIND Snacks

KIND KIDS Chewy Chocolate Chip granola bars are classic chocolate chip gluten free bars that you can feel good about giving to your kids. Each bar is made with ingredients that both kids and parents will love – gluten free oats and delicious chocolate chips. KIND KIDS snack bars are individually wrapped, making them easy to toss in lunchboxes and backpacks for convenient snacking. Each bar is made with 100% whole grains and no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KIND KIDS Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, 100% Whole Grains, Gluten Free Bars, 0.81 OZ Bars (6 Count)!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I really like these for my kiddos. They have a significantly less sugar than other "healthy" kids bars let alone the regular ones. I would definitely recommend these to parents of all kids ages and even for yourself, lol. I purchased mine at Sprouts.

Looking for your answer?