BY KIND SNACKS

As Straightforward As A Nut Bar Can Be: A Classic Blend That Features Nuts, Bound In Honey, With A Sprinkle Of Sea Salt For A Chewy, Crunchy Snack. Even Better? This Bar Has 5g Of Sugar.

Buy on Walmart
Sammi W.
Roanoke, VA
These have a great flavor to them! The sweet and salty mix is perfect. They are fairly affordable and very easy to keep for a healthier snack choice. Only flaw is that sometimes they are a bit hard to bite into. Other than that, I would highly recommend.
Brooke R.
Belton, SC
These are so good and also very filling. If I don't have time for breakfast these are my go to on the go. They are sticky but totally worth it. They are more on the expensive side, for a granola bar, but the protein in it makes it worth it. I would recommend others to try it.
Jen P.
These are pretty good. Since they are made of nuts, a bar makes for a filling quick breakfast. These sorts of foods aren't my favorite, but I think they're healthier and they taste pretty good. I might buy these again if I have a coupon and know I'll be really busy so I'll need quick filling snacks around
Lauren W.
Franklin, IN
Great flavor in these bars and has enough fiber that a small bar can hold you over. Love these before a workout for ease and size. Not a fan of how hard the bars are, definitely a workout for the jaw to chew through. Recommend based on flavor but the chewing difficulty does put a damper on things.
Claudia D.
These are so addicting and delicious. My favorite thing to take to work. I have to be careful not to eat the whole box in one day. They are on the pricey side so I don't purchase them as much as I'd like. The flavors I like are somewhat hard to find. They are a must try!
Erin H.
Davenport, IA
These bars taste great and keep me full for a good a couple hours at least. The ingredients are very healthy. They are quite pricey compared other granola bars though. They also can be a little hard to chew.
Diana Y.
New Orleans, LA
I LOVE Kind Bars. They are really delicious, crunchy, and give loads of energy. But they are really expensive for granola bars so I only get them if I am desperate for food or want to treat myself
Teanna B.
These are surprisingly tasty. I buy them to leave in my work bag and they stay and can be eaten grab and go whenever need be. The spice crept up on me at first and I wasn't expecting it- but it's balances nicely with the flavors.
Jess E.
New Albany, OH
Love these! They are by far my favorite bc they are good for me but delicious. I love grabbing them on the go, in between meetings, or for a quick snack for my kiddos. I purchase them at Kroger or Whole Foods and they are not too bad in price. They are a very healthy option so to me I will pay for that.
Sarah W.
San Antonio, TX
So taste, much like their other products. I love the amount of sugar and fiber provided in each bar, about 5 grams. It can be hard to stop eating them once you've started, so be aware!