KIND® Honey Roasted Nuts & Sea Salt uploaded by Mojo J.KIND® Honey Roasted Nuts & Sea Salt uploaded by Sara B.KIND® Honey Roasted Nuts & Sea Salt uploaded by Jaclyn A.

BY KIND SNACKS

As Straightforward As A Nut Bar Can Be: A Classic Blend That Features Nuts, Bound In Honey, With A Sprinkle Of Sea Salt For A Chewy, Crunchy Snack. Even Better? This Bar Has 5g Of Sugar.

Buy on Walmart
Mojo J.
Columbia , SC
This is my all time favorite Kind bar. Unfortunately I can't find it in stores. It's a little expensive and I wish I had coupons for them. I can have a healthy and delicious snack in an instant. I love them please don't discontinue.
Sammi W.
Roanoke, VA
These have a great flavor to them! The sweet and salty mix is perfect. They are fairly affordable and very easy to keep for a healthier snack choice. Only flaw is that sometimes they are a bit hard to bite into. Other than that, I would highly recommend.
Brooke R.
Belton, SC
These are so good and also very filling. If I don't have time for breakfast these are my go to on the go. They are sticky but totally worth it. They are more on the expensive side, for a granola bar, but the protein in it makes it worth it. I would recommend others to try it.
Liz C.
Perfect balance of salty and sweet, and texturally it was both chewy and crunchy so they're quite an explosion of awesomeness in your mouth. They're reasonable priced considering they're made of quality ingredients. Overall, KIND bars are hands down the best bars I've had.
Ariella W.
Hedgesville, WV
I love all of their products, I love the ingredients, I love the flavor selections. I love the availability. I enjoy the natural ingredients. I love the packaging. I think they are expensive, but worth the cost. I would recommend especially to families on the go.
Jen P.
These are pretty good. Since they are made of nuts, a bar makes for a filling quick breakfast. These sorts of foods aren't my favorite, but I think they're healthier and they taste pretty good. I might buy these again if I have a coupon and know I'll be really busy so I'll need quick filling snacks around
Lauren W.
Franklin, IN
Great flavor in these bars and has enough fiber that a small bar can hold you over. Love these before a workout for ease and size. Not a fan of how hard the bars are, definitely a workout for the jaw to chew through. Recommend based on flavor but the chewing difficulty does put a damper on things.
Chandler B.
These bars are always great tasting! They sometimes fall apart while I'm eating them. They are healthy, but the price is pretty steep for a student like me. I would recommend this to others as long as they can afford it.
Claudia D.
These are so addicting and delicious. My favorite thing to take to work. I have to be careful not to eat the whole box in one day. They are on the pricey side so I don't purchase them as much as I'd like. The flavors I like are somewhat hard to find. They are a must try!
Kelly P.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
My fave bars! I love to keep these at work in my desk, or throw them in bag for when i'm on the go. My family loves them, too! Healthy bars with not a lot of sugar or additives. I usually purchase at Target. Would recommend to others and buy again!!!