KIND® Honey Oat Breakfast Bars uploaded by Emese B.

BY KIND SNACKS

A Classic The Whole Family Will Love! Soft-baked Super Grains With A Touch Of Honey For Part Of A Wholesome On-the-go Breakfast. The Best Part? Each 50g Serving Has 24g Of Delicious Whole Grains!

Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
Delicious breakfast bars. There's 2 in each pack, which is just enough. They taste great and leave me full. Very affordable and can find them at every grocery store I go to. I love kind bars, but this one's my favorite.
Arielle T.
Jax Bch, FL
This is my go-to breakfast bar. The honey oat flavor is the first one I've tried and I keep coming back for me. It is a little bit pricier than what i'm usually willing to spend BUT I love them so much that it's worth it and I will continue to purchase.
Charity D.
Cedartown, GA
Best granola bar ever! Reasonable on calories, not super expensive and tastes so good! I eat 1 of these every day as my breakfast before I workout as I've never been a big breakfast eater.
Shari P.
Lakewood, OH
I absolutely love these breakfast bars, and the Honey Oat is my favorite flavor. I have celiac disease, so my diet is gluten free. A lot of the products made for a gf diet are kinda gross, full of junk, and expensive to boot. KIND makes yummy food from actual food. I feel good eating it, and it's delicious. I usually throw these in my purse for breakfast in the office, but sometimes I just keep them on hand when I'm going somewhere that I'm not sure will have food safe for me to eat. They don't crumble rolling around in my bag, but they aren't hard either. Love them!
Emily C.
Amherst
Kind is my absolute go to brand for granola bars and oats. There are countless flavors and all of them sound so appetizing. I always get stuck in the Kind section when I'm at a supermarket or grocery store trying to pick up some quick snacks. The flavors are so addicting and it's quite hard to just have one!
member-97b70
These are some of the best breakfast bars out there! They’re gluten and dairy free which is fantastic because I’m lactose and gluten intolerant. But they still taste amazing by themselves and with other food like yogurt or fruit. Once I tried these, I never wanted to buy another breakfast bar again
Frangely T.
Coral Springs, FL
I really enjoy these. First time trying a Kind product, and it didn't disappoint! They don't taste too sweet and pair well with plain yogurt. I also have a side of fruit and a cup of almond milk with it, but that's just my choice. Really great for on the go, too! Worth a shot in trying 👌🏼
Selina L.
Austin, TX
This bar is a great enough snack to where you feel pretty full (due to the oats) but you're not ingesting a whole meal! Perfect for on the go- and relatively cheap at my local convenience store! The other flavors are nice as well!
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
I love this breakfast bar! I keep some in my daughters diaper bag just in case I get hungry and we are on the go. They are delicious and I feel like they are a healthier option then some other brands!
Jennifer H.
These are so good and very bland and mild -which I actually love. They taste great with some almond butter on top. I serve a lot of these as a flight attendant and I live off of them and passengers love them.