BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Do the kind thing for your body, your taste buds & your world™It's not always easy to eat well, especially when the good stuff doesn't taste as awesome as the bad stuff. That's why we made Strong & Kind™, a bar that tastes as good as it sounds. A bold, savory snack bar made from simple ingredients. Plus, enjoy 10g of protein from whole almonds, seeds and pea crisps.

• How many calories are in one of these?1 Answers
  • I am a huge honey mustard fan, but I'm not sure how I fee...1 Answers
katelynne b.
Fulton
We love all kind bars and granola flavors. I don't think there's any we havnt had. As a busy household with a toddler, teenager and two full time working parents one of whom is also a full time student it can't get any quicker or easier. We stash them in both cars, diaper bag and backpacks.
Michelle L.
Santa Fe, NM
These were pretty good, but not as awesome as I had hoped. I prefer savory snacks over sweet, and have always found granola and energy bars to be way to sweet for my taste. This bar is better than those, for sure, but still needs a little tweaking, I think. It’s much better than the sweet ones, though!
Cyla S.
Daytona Beach
I will never buy another brand of granola bars ever again! They’re bars are all natural and have such big flavor it’s so hard to resist! The spicy flavor with the mustard is perfect. I also love them way more just due to the fact their flavors are so exotic but absolutely delicious altogether
Dahlia M.
Chatsworth, CA
Fave flavor of the Strong KIND Bars! One day at an all-day training the company had us attend, they brought these in as snacks. Well, nobody liked the Honey Mustard flavor BUT I loved it! It’s got a little kick to it, lots of flavor, then that signature crunch of the almonds. Now I buy this flavor regularly whenever I see it
kristen R.
Florida
Everyone in my house loves kind bars . We must buy so many of them. I definitely recommend them. They have soo tasty and sell for a great price too. They are super healthy too. And I would recommend them to people who are looking for a healthier lifestyle.
Ashley K.
Wilkes-Barre, PA
I continuously try to eat these bars. I have had multiple flavors. Some are better than others, but they just aren't that good. They serve their purpose in making you feel full, but the taste just isn't there for me.
Alexander R.
Bluffton
Kind snacks are one of my personal favorite snacks I eat in The Breakfast Time snacks whenever I think of a Kind Bal I think of the best do you have to try it for yourself ain't no other flavors like kind go to your local Walmart and get you to three boxes
Taylor L.
Nolensville, TN
These are my favorite snack bars. I prefer salty/savory snacks over sweet ones. These are salty and tangy and so so good. I get them in the 12 count boxes so I constantly have them around.
Courtney O.
Poplar, Wi
I love these! They are great for on the go and even just for a snack. I recommend these if you’re a busy person who doesn’t have time for breakfast! These aren’t messy either!
Grace G.
Oak Creek, CO
Another savory bar, for the win! I appreciate KIND stepping out of the "snack bars have to be chocolate and super sweet" box and coming up with some really interesting and delicious flavors. While this bar is a little sweet, it has a nice balance of savory so you don't feel like you're eating an unhealthy candy bar. I packed 40 of these, along with 30 jalapeño KIND bars on a 2 month trip to Tibet and Everest. They saved this vegetarian, while everyone else was eating yak. Now back home, I'm still not sick of these bars and purchase them weekly :)
I am a huge honey mustard fan, but I'm not sure how I feel about a honey mustard granola bar. Are they worth a try?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
How many calories are in one of these?

Kohl's