Influenster U.
Influenster U.

I HAVE A TODDLER AND HAVEN'T LET HER TRY THEM BUT WOULD LOVE TO. HAVE YOU TRIED GIVING THESE SNACKS TO CHILDREN? DID THEY ENJOY THEM? WHICH WAS THE FAVORITE?
June 23, 2014, 8:54 p.m.
I let my 3 year old eat them, and he loves them, but I pull them into bite sized pieces first. I feel better letting him have these than some of the other "kid" granola bars out there. My 1 year old loves Enjoy Life and Whenever Bars, but they are allergy friendly brands and can be a bit pricier.
June 23, 2014, 8:52 p.m.
My three year old likes them, but I pull them into smaller, bite size pieces. He really likes them, and I feel better giving him these than some of the other "kid" granola bars out there. My 1 year old has dairy allergies, so she eats dairy-free, but she loves the Enjoy Life granola bars and Whenever Bars.
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
March 17, 2014, 11:13 a.m.
My little sister eats them all the time for snacks and really likes them she's only about 7
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Oct. 30, 2013, 8:27 p.m.
How old is your child? These bars are a bit crunchy and chewy so they may pose a choking hazard for a child. I would wait until the child gets a little bit older so they can chew the bar without problems.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Oct. 10, 2013, 7:22 p.m.
I let me 5 an 4 year old have it before but not the 2.5yo. I think the ones with nuts are a bit much for a young tot to manage; I was always afraid they'd choke. But it is really good stuff - great flavor. Favs: Blueberry Vanilla & Cashew; Cranberry Almond + antioxidants.

Join Now