BY KIND SNACKS

Kind Healthy Snacks 18-1.4 OZ Nuts and Spices Variety Pack Bars, 25.2 OZ.Only 5g Sugar per Bar.9 Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan.9 Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt.Gluten Free.Non GMO.

Bobbi L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Great snack for on the go! Easy to throw in your purse or backpack and take with you. Kids like them and my husband loves them! Quick, healthy, snack that's easy to bring along for something in between meals. A little expensive, and not many in a box- so they go quick!
Megan M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I used to grab these on the go all of the time at local convenience stores. Personally, I used to love them and I would give them a 5 star rating. However, the price is pretty high and they don't necessarily "fill you up."
Tara F.
Schwenksville, PA
This was a hearty, filling snack bar. I liked that it had both fruit and nuts in it but it dirk tasted good and I was sad when it was over. I think they're a little pricey, but they're definitely good.
Danielle B.
Gardnerville, NV
OK so these are great for on the run. They taste good and have chocolate and nuts and sometimes fruit depending on the type of bar you get these are great.
Jocelyn V.
Orlando, FL
These are really great in the go snacks. They're healthy and fill me up when I need a little something between meals or in the morning if I'm in a rush.
Wendy T.
These are really tasty and seem like a healthier option than a lot of things. I would buy them on a regular basis but they are kind of expensive.
Faith H.
I always eat these bars before dance and they give me so much energy and I feel filled. I feel really great after I eat one of my gear bars!
Jenny D.
I am normally not a fan of "healthy snacks," but these are DELICIOUS! I highly recommend the Salted Caramel one, OMG! Good!!
Alison M.
Marshville
KIND® Nuts And Spices Variety Pack, is a staple in my house! We love the taste and that they are gluten free!
Jaiden I.
Burt, MI
If I want a quick snack before doing a tournament I always get this. They taste so good and are not terrible for you.
Paul B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does kind make a gluten free option?

back