BY KIND SNACKS

Kind Healthy Snacks 18-1.4 OZ Nuts and Spices Variety Pack Bars, 25.2 OZ.Only 5g Sugar per Bar.9 Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan.9 Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt.Gluten Free.Non GMO.

Buy on Walmart*
Maria V.
Macon
These are amazing. I love how the flavors work together. You know how some nut bars are just all sweet or all salty or barely have any flavor. I am so happy I discovered these. It is like a flavor party in your mouth. If you are reading this definitely go out and buy some.
Stephany F.
me encanta esta barra, cada ves que quiero comer algo solo tomo una de estas. me encantan todas en realidad, en mi país no las he visto en venta, pero mi abuela me las envía cada ves puede, si alguien sabe donde la puedo conseguir aquí en República Dominicana que me haga saber por favor.
Sulema G.
During my pregnancy I had gestational diabetes so I had to find a snack that would satisfy my sweet cravings and these bars did just that! And they are healthy! I love them and still to this day eat one everyday.
Danielle B.
Gardnerville, NV
OK so these are great for on the run. They taste good and have chocolate and nuts and sometimes fruit depending on the type of bar you get these are great.
Jocelyn V.
Orlando, FL
These are really great in the go snacks. They're healthy and fill me up when I need a little something between meals or in the morning if I'm in a rush.
Wendy T.
These are really tasty and seem like a healthier option than a lot of things. I would buy them on a regular basis but they are kind of expensive.
Faith H.
I always eat these bars before dance and they give me so much energy and I feel filled. I feel really great after I eat one of my gear bars!
Jenny D.
I am normally not a fan of "healthy snacks," but these are DELICIOUS! I highly recommend the Salted Caramel one, OMG! Good!!
Alison M.
Marshville
KIND Nuts & Spices Variety Pack, 12 ea is a staple in my house! We love the taste and that they are gluten free!
Jaiden I.
Burt, MI
If I want a quick snack before doing a tournament I always get this. They taste so good and are not terrible for you.
Paul B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does kind make a gluten free option?