BY KIND SNACKS

Kind Healthy Snacks 18-1.4 OZ Nuts and Spices Variety Pack Bars, 25.2 OZ.Only 5g Sugar per Bar.9 Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan.9 Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt.Gluten Free.Non GMO.

Buy on Amazon
Adriana B.
Los Angeles, CA
Delicious bar. A little pricier than nature valley granola bars but well worth it. Not really a healthy alternative, they do contain chocolate but definitely a sensible snack it’s much more healthier than eating an entire chocolate bar.
Mclain C.
Bethlehem , PA
Kind bars are the best snack on the market. They are so filling and keep me going throughout the day. I always keep one in my purse of backpack for a quick snack when i fell myself losing energy. With so many great flavor options its hard to go wrong. I love how you can see exactly what is in these bars. Lots of nuts and so healthy and yummy!
Carly I.
Kind bars have been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember! 5 stars for quality and taste, however, the priciness causes me to give 4. Definitely worth a try though, but not something I would buy for every day!
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I love these bars! If the mornings are crazy, this is a great go-to. I also enjoy them in the evening for a healthy snack. My favorite is the dark chocolate and nuts. Perfect combination of salty and sweet. The price is good and the quality is great!
Sarita L.
Santa Clarita , CA
This brand is so bomb! I love when healthy food doesn't actually taste boring and "healthy". It's super affordable and it's easy to find everywhere. The only con would be that there are some flavors that aren't too good but there are a couple I love! (Mostly the ones with chocolate)
Paige P.
Boynton Beach, FL
My absolute favorite granola bar. It is all natural and has real ingredients it's healthy and satisfying it does not leave that weird nasty aftertaste most health bars leave. I buy this in bulk I would recommend to everyone
Natalie P.
Winter Garden , FL
This is my go to grab and go snack or quick breakfast item! I bought kind bars on a whim because I had a coupon, but found myself pleasantly impressed. They can often be pricey, so I try to buy during sales or with coupons.
Maria V.
Macon
These are amazing. I love how the flavors work together. You know how some nut bars are just all sweet or all salty or barely have any flavor. I am so happy I discovered these. It is like a flavor party in your mouth. If you are reading this definitely go out and buy some.
Stephany F.
me encanta esta barra, cada ves que quiero comer algo solo tomo una de estas. me encantan todas en realidad, en mi país no las he visto en venta, pero mi abuela me las envía cada ves puede, si alguien sabe donde la puedo conseguir aquí en República Dominicana que me haga saber por favor.
Sulema G.
During my pregnancy I had gestational diabetes so I had to find a snack that would satisfy my sweet cravings and these bars did just that! And they are healthy! I love them and still to this day eat one everyday.
Paul B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does kind make a gluten free option?