BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Snack And Nutrition Bars at Target.com! Kind Peanut Butter Berry Granola Bars - 5 Count

#Tippanation x.
miami, FL
Big fan of all KIND bars have to offer. The mixture of peanut butter and berry is sweet yet salty. Just a great mix together. Berries are also a great source of antioxidants. Definitley purchasing again. Especially being so low calorie and full of protein. Another great product for my healthy life style.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
My go to snack bar for my toddler and whole family. I love the size of them and it's perfect for not choking, while also being soft and very edible. Some of them taste so good it's like eating something unhealthy!
Chandlar W.
Gainesville, FL
They're really good for you and have lots of healthy things for your body, but for me the after taste and texture it leaves in your mouth is just not for me. The actual taste is good but once it's swallowed it just doesn't sit right with me.
Victoria S.
Anderson, SC
These are so yummy and give me my much needed protein on the go. My biggest and most annoying complaint is that they are way over priced in my opinion. With only 4 or 5 in a box, they are close to $5 and I can get just as much protein from a different brand that cost way less.
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
Trying to keep healthy.. I love to eat snacks.. so I buy this one! Actually I tried almost all KIND granola bars and Oats & Honey, Dark Chocolate Chunk and  Peanut butter berry are my favorites! My son loves it too, he brings it in school which is a plus!
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
This bar is like eating a peanut butter and jelly but better! Love, Love, loveeee the ingredients and the taste. Most of the kind products I have tried have been pretty spot on. You can catch them on sale pretty often and are totally worth it!
Carly S.
I'm allergic to chocolate and chocolate is a key ingredient in 99% granola bars. I'm glad that KIND went out of their way to create a large line of granola bars that do not contain chocolate. Thank you KIND!
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
I really like the taste of these bars. I will usually finish the whole box within a week. Great stuff to munch on when you're hungry but it's kinda expensive in my opinion for just bars.
Morgaine G.
Super tasty I eat two every morning with fresh fruit and it holds me over till lunch time amazingly. They don't have that super strong vitamin taste like some bars do and they're still very healthy for you.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
These kind of taste like plastic but they're healthy for you right! I tried this for the first time from my friend at work who is a vegan and she insisted that I would love it. I personally wouldn't purchase these but I do love peanut butter and berries. Just not necessarily together.