Kind Healthy Snacks Kind Popped Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt Granola Bars - 5 Count uploaded by member-2534520ad

BY KIND

Find Snack And Nutrition Bars at Target.com! Kind Popped Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt Granola Bars - 5 Count see more...

• Are these as good as the salted caramel kind? Or are they sweeter?1 Answers
  • Are these filling and how does it go taste wise?4 Answers
  • How many calories are in one of these?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Sedalia, MO
I love these!! They are great! The taste is wonderful and they add that great hint of chocolate in there too! They are expensive but totally worth because hey are so healthy! The one thing that I don't like is that they can fall apart at times so it can be a little messy to eat! Overall though, I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
KatieLee K.
KatieLee K.
Columbia, MO
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these Kind Popped Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt Granola Bars! I reach for these as my afternoon snack and they are actually filling and also satisfy my sweet tooth cravings while having low calories and whole grains. I've tried many of the flavors but I always come back to these because, well its chocolate and I can't resist!
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Bayonne, NJ
These are my go to snack now. All natural, with not a lot of calories. You get the nice crunch, tricking your mind to think its a candy bar, but it's healthier and tastes so delicious you don't realize it's made with the best ingredients. I would recommend these to everyone and anyone.
Yana K.
Yana K.
Brooklyn, NY
I am obsessed with Kind Bars. Usually I'm not huge on bars since I prefer eating "real food" (something cooked at home) but these are too good and filling. When you're going on a trip or need a snack on the go, Kind Bars are your best bet. They're so good!
Anamaris C.
Anamaris C.
Lorain, OH
So light and airy, these are perfect for on the go when I'm going to school. I constantly have to have snacks like this on hand to not binge on crap and I feel like the hint of dark chocolate is enough to hold you overūüėČ
DeAnna W.
DeAnna W.
Rockaway, NJ
I am not a fan of these. I like the bar but not the popped ones. My husband loves the bars but doesn't find these filling like the bars. They are extremely expensive for only 5 bars We do like Kind bars though.
Katie H.
Katie H.
decent snack to keep me fueled during the day. tastes like dark chocolate popcorn. it's pretty expensive compared to other granola bars, but i continue to buy it for its health benefits and healthy ingredients
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Great flavor and is crunchy. The dark chocolate and sea salt are great compliments to the healthy ingredients the KIND bars provide. Makes for a great snack while on the run.
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
Im not a big fan of this brand to me it tastes a little funny and it leaves that after taste in my mouth which i hate, i know its protein but i rather go with another brand.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
Yummy snack with a healthy twist! I like the flavor of these granola bars. They have a good texture that is not too hard or crunchy. I love the size - perfect for on the go!
Khanhthy L.
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
Are these filling and how does it go taste wise?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in one of these?
Samantha  J.
Samantha J.
Dunn, NC
Are these as good as the salted caramel kind? Or are they sweeter?