Kind Healthy Snacks Kind Healthy Grains Protein Peanut Butter Whole Grain Clusters 11 oz

BY KIND

Find Cereals at Target.com! KIND Healthy Grains Protein Peanut Butter Whole Grain Clusters 11 oz see more...

Lauren B.
Furlong, PA
I recently found this item at giant on sale and decided to try it. I really enjoy the peanut butter and oat and honey flavors. I mix it in with yogurt and it is a great healthy high protein snack. Definitely a great option for breakfast of midday snacking.
Maria A.
Scarsdale, NY
This granola brand it a sizing they are organic but they rate really good I love it :) if you are in the market for some good granola I would totally recommend this... they have different flavors but the ones that I had all taste great ­čĹŹ
Kylee D.
Glendale, AZ
I love KIND granola. They are flavor packed with clean ingredients so you know you're getting the most nutrients. They make for a great snack & are a great sweets replacement. I will definitely continue to buy their products!!
Lauren M.
Bronx , NY
Pretty great flavor and I personally love to add it to my Greek yogurt along with some berries. It's nice that it has protein to balance with the carbs. Definitely a healthy and satisfying snack.
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
Love the kind bars but was very disappointed with this loose granola. It just didn't wow me, and I didn't feel like it was delicious when I ate it. I wouldn't want to waste my carb allowance on this. However it was. Enter in yogurt, I just like other brands better
Laurell R.
Moss Beach, CA
I love this granola! It's hard to find a granola that stays crunchy and keeps it flavor in almond milk but this one does it. Not too sweet and not too much added sugar which helped to keep my full until lunch time rolled around. Also great to eat dry as a snack throughout the day.
Caryn H.
Kind products are my favorite for granola and snack bars. THis flavor granola is great! I think Kind tastes 1000 times better than competitors, always tasting natural and not that fake protein flavor. It's a little expensive, and I wish they had more "variety" packs!
Brooke M.
Eldersburg, MD
My favorite granola. Of course all flavors of Kind granola are delicious and I've never come across one I didn't like. Perfect for yogurt parfaits or just a quick snack on the go. I buy again and again!
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
This granola is not only great to add to things like yogurt and cereal but it's great to take on it's own for a snack. It's yummy and filling.
Jamie W.
This granola is so good and it's one of the healthier ones! It has good flavor, it's not fake tasting, I use mine on yogurt and acai bowls!