BY KIND

Kind Healthy Snacks 18-1.4 OZ Nuts and Spices Variety Pack Bars, 25.2 OZ.Only 5g Sugar per Bar.9 Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan.9 Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt.Gluten Free.Non GMO. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jenny D.
I am normally not a fan of "healthy snacks," but these are DELICIOUS! I highly recommend the Salted Caramel one, OMG! Good!!
Johnna R.
These are pretty well granola bars my husband introduce them to me they're good on the go easy snack
Sulema G.
During my pregnancy I had gestational diabetes so I had to find a snack that would satisfy my sweet cravings and these bars did just that! And they are healthy! I love them and still to this day eat one everyday.
jessica E.
My family loves these bars. I usually grab one on my way out the door for a quick healthy snack
Lana N.
WINNIPEG, MB
Yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy
michelle m.
Toronto, ON
Chocolate coconut is my fav! The variety that kind bars offers is great. They are great for a snack especially when you are at work all day!
Paul B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does kind make a gluten free option?