BY KIND

Kind Healthy Snacks 18-1.4 OZ Nuts and Spices Variety Pack Bars, 25.2 OZ.Only 5g Sugar per Bar.9 Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan.9 Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt.Gluten Free.Non GMO. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alison M.
Marshville
KIND Nuts & Spices Variety Pack, 12 ea is a staple in my house! We love the taste and that they are gluten free!
Jaiden I.
Burt
If I want a quick snack before doing a tournament I always get this. They taste so good and are not terrible for you.
Nicole C.
Delicious bars filling great snack and got lots of goodness in it. Nuts chocolate and fruits. Super great choice
heather o.
Awesome bars! I love these especially the chocolate and peanut butter ones!!!t
These are great for GF people
Melissa D.
Love this pack! Has several different options for whatever tickles your fancy on a given day. Great flavor.
Debora v.
Maravilhoso super amo uma delícia super mega recomendado crocancia maravilhosa gostoso mesmo !! Delícia
Faith H.
I always eat these bars before dance and they give me so much energy and I feel filled. I feel really great after I eat one of my gear bars!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I love the cherry and dark chocolate ones! They are so good and have the right amount of sweetness.
Andreina G.
Love them since they are so flavorful and healthy. Great for the afternoon snack to give a little energy bust
Stephany F.
me encanta esta barra, cada ves que quiero comer algo solo tomo una de estas. me encantan todas en realidad, en mi país no las he visto en venta, pero mi abuela me las envía cada ves puede, si alguien sabe donde la puedo conseguir aquí en República Dominicana que me haga saber por favor.
Paul B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does kind make a gluten free option?