BY KIND

Kind Healthy Snacks 18-1.4 OZ Nuts and Spices Variety Pack Bars, 25.2 OZ.Only 5g Sugar per Bar.9 Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan.9 Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt.Gluten Free.Non GMO. see more...

• Does kind make a gluten free option?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jaiden I.
Jaiden I.
Burt
If I want a quick snack before doing a tournament I always get this. They taste so good and are not terrible for you.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Love this pack! Has several different options for whatever tickles your fancy on a given day. Great flavor.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Delicious bars filling great snack and got lots of goodness in it. Nuts chocolate and fruits. Super great choice
heather o.
heather o.
Awesome bars! I love these especially the chocolate and peanut butter ones!!!t
These are great for GF people
Debora v.
Debora v.
Maravilhoso super amo uma delícia super mega recomendado crocancia maravilhosa gostoso mesmo !! Delícia
Faith H.
Faith H.
I always eat these bars before dance and they give me so much energy and I feel filled. I feel really great after I eat one of my gear bars!
Sulema G.
Sulema G.
During my pregnancy I had gestational diabetes so I had to find a snack that would satisfy my sweet cravings and these bars did just that! And they are healthy! I love them and still to this day eat one everyday.
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
These are pretty well granola bars my husband introduce them to me they're good on the go easy snack
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
I am normally not a fan of "healthy snacks," but these are DELICIOUS! I highly recommend the Salted Caramel one, OMG! Good!!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I love the cherry and dark chocolate ones! They are so good and have the right amount of sweetness.
Paul B.
Paul B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does kind make a gluten free option?