BY KIND

Kind Healthy Snacks 18-1.4 OZ Nuts and Spices Variety Pack Bars, 25.2 OZ.Only 5g Sugar per Bar.9 Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan.9 Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt.Gluten Free.Non GMO. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Adriana B.
Los Angeles, CA
Delicious bar. A little pricier than nature valley granola bars but well worth it. Not really a healthy alternative, they do contain chocolate but definitely a sensible snack it’s much more healthier than eating an entire chocolate bar.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I love these bars! If the mornings are crazy, this is a great go-to. I also enjoy them in the evening for a healthy snack. My favorite is the dark chocolate and nuts. Perfect combination of salty and sweet. The price is good and the quality is great!
Bobbi L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Great snack for on the go! Easy to throw in your purse or backpack and take with you. Kids like them and my husband loves them! Quick, healthy, snack that's easy to bring along for something in between meals. A little expensive, and not many in a box- so they go quick!
Megan M.
Detroit, MI
I used to grab these on the go all of the time at local convenience stores. Personally, I used to love them and I would give them a 5 star rating. However, the price is pretty high and they don't necessarily "fill you up."
Natalie P.
Winter Garden, FL
This is my go to grab and go snack or quick breakfast item! I bought kind bars on a whim because I had a coupon, but found myself pleasantly impressed. They can often be pricey, so I try to buy during sales or with coupons.
Sarita G.
Santa Clarita , CA
This brand is so bomb! I love when healthy food doesn't actually taste boring and "healthy". It's super affordable and it's easy to find everywhere. The only con would be that there are some flavors that aren't too good but there are a couple I love! (Mostly the ones with chocolate)
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
My absolute favorite granola bar. It is all natural and has real ingredients it's healthy and satisfying it does not leave that weird nasty aftertaste most health bars leave. I buy this in bulk I would recommend to everyone
Tara F.
Schwenksville, PA
This was a hearty, filling snack bar. I liked that it had both fruit and nuts in it but it dirk tasted good and I was sad when it was over. I think they're a little pricey, but they're definitely good.
Jocelyn V.
Davie, FL
These are really great in the go snacks. They're healthy and fill me up when I need a little something between meals or in the morning if I'm in a rush.
Wendy T.
These are really tasty and seem like a healthier option than a lot of things. I would buy them on a regular basis but they are kind of expensive.
Paul B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does kind make a gluten free option?