BY KIND

Kind Healthy Snacks 18-1.4 OZ Nuts and Spices Variety Pack Bars, 25.2 OZ.Only 5g Sugar per Bar.9 Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan.9 Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt.Gluten Free.Non GMO. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Mclain C.
Bethlehem , PA
Kind bars are the best snack on the market. They are so filling and keep me going throughout the day. I always keep one in my purse of backpack for a quick snack when i fell myself losing energy. With so many great flavor options its hard to go wrong. I love how you can see exactly what is in these bars. Lots of nuts and so healthy and yummy!
Maria V.
Macon
These are amazing. I love how the flavors work together. You know how some nut bars are just all sweet or all salty or barely have any flavor. I am so happy I discovered these. It is like a flavor party in your mouth. If you are reading this definitely go out and buy some.
Carly I.
Kind bars have been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember! 5 stars for quality and taste, however, the priciness causes me to give 4. Definitely worth a try though, but not something I would buy for every day!
Danielle B.
Gardnerville, NV
OK so these are great for on the run. They taste good and have chocolate and nuts and sometimes fruit depending on the type of bar you get these are great.
michele d.
Fremont, CA
These little babies definitely quench your hunger when craving something sweet or salty. Can get expensive though
Hbzbsn xhbsbb vx. S bxhhhghhhb. Bc. Xhx b to hc. Hx h to be the first half of the day before I get
Aralyn T.
Adams, TN
Kind bars are so tasty! I love them, they give me such energy, and I can pack them for breakfast.
Sam A.
Since this product is gluten free it is always a great snack to bring on road trips!
Emma S.
Love these bars! But them at Kroger all the time and take them hiking with us!
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the variety that kind bars offers. They are very healthy and filling.
Paul B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does kind make a gluten free option?