KIND Healthy Snacks

My new year resolution is to eat more healthy snacks, what's yours KIND Healthy Snacks ? The Nuttery Ny The Nuttery Dried Fruit Mix Gift Set- Healthy Snack 4 Sectional Gift Basket- Gourmet Dried Fruit Gift Tray Almond Roasted Salted Dry Nuts 3 Pack 2 Ounce Bags Healthy Snacks - Madi K's Healthy Snacks Care Package, Many Different Treats To Sample, Chips, Popcorn, Nuts and Gummy Items (50 Count) Herbalife Beverage Mix Canister Wild Berry 280g Protein Based Snack for Energy and Nutrition Healthy Snack Weight Management Boost Energy Good for Athletic Activities Ultimate Healthy Snacks Sampler (Including Larabar, Sahale & PUR Gum) Variety Pack of 30 with free Vigor Path Bag .
Is this product good for a snack and also do you feel hungry after eating one?
Can you tell me your favorite snack?#birthdaybash
Start your review of KIND Healthy Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Whenever I eat one of these bars I feel full and I never feel guilty for eating one with chocolate because it's Dark Chocolate” in 92 reviews
“All natural, no GMO, gluten free, and you can pronounce everything on the ingredients list PLUS you can SEE everything in the bar.” in 53 reviews
“All of their snacks that I have had taste delicious, but the granola bars are sometimes difficult for me to bite and hurt my jaw when I chew them.” in 51 reviews
“when i need something sweet i go for the dark chocolate and sea salt- so good, and i feel OK about having a little treat :)” in 34 reviews
“They have a lot of different flavors and they are the perfect snack that keeps me from starving and over eating later on. ” in 25 reviews
Des Moines, IA
I love Kind bars. They are tasty and some of the best "granola bar" type foods out there. They make great breakfasts and snacks, but you need to be a bit careful when picking them out. Read the labels to see the amount of sugar and fat they have. They aren't all the same caloric value, so choose wisely. That said, there are some terrific choices. I love the Dark Chocolate Cherry ones.
Henrico, VA
I discovered this product by looking for something to eat, that would be healthy and not upset my digestive system. And I love these bars! A little bit pricey but, when I read on the back of the wrapper that eating 2 of these a day helps you. I realized it was worth the price. I'm now beginning to notice the product is starting to show up in local grocery stores and that makes me happy
Turnersville , NJ
I love the KIND nut and spicy bars. They are so good and surprisingly filling. They don't taste low calories and have a rich dark chocolate, mixed nuts and have good flavored like cinnamon. They only draw back they are very hard and bite down on.
THERE IS NO COMPANY THAT MAKES BETTER SNACKS THAT KIND DOES! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR BARS AND HAVE NEVER LOVED ANOTHER BRAND AS MUCH AS I LOVE KIND. THEY ARE TRULY UNMATCHABLE AND SUCH RICH IN FLAVOR. YES THEY ARE EXPENSIVE BUT YOU ARE PAYING FOR HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
Wilmington, NC
These snack are good and healthy and have something everyone and you family would like. Although prices for one bar could buy you a regular 8-10 granola bar packet these are much more filling and delicious with healthy ingredients
Columbus , OH
Everything KIND bar is absolutely delicious. They are affordable, healthy, and filling. They are a perfect snack to keep in your bag or purse for that quick go to snack. They come in all different flavors, sweet, salty and fruity!
Thunder Bay
I can't get enough of these Kind bars. I especially like the Vanilla&Almond and Dark Chocolate Cinnamon ones. These bars are crafted using only the finest ingredients with no artificial flavours or preservatives. The fill me up while on the go, and I don't even notice how healthy they are because they are so delicious.
Verona, PA
I love Kind Bars!!!! Not only are they delicious, but I feel really good about eating them. The ingredient list is understandable and you can recognize them in the bar itself. The bars are a little pricey, but they are really good.
Rowlett, TX
I received one of these for free in the mail and l loved it! I have always been tempted to grab these at the store but never actually have, I definitely will now! The flavors are perfect & it's an easy/healthy snack for on the go!
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I enjoy KIND snacks because there are more ingredients you can pronounce on the labels which is usually a good sign. I also enjoy the packaging because you can see how the actual snacks look like and not just a picture on the box.

205 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...