BY KIND SNACKS #5 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

• Did you know you can send a friend a FREE kind bar via th...3 Answers
  • Which is your favorite kind of kind bar?7 Answers
  • I love Kind bars! What is everyone's favorite flavor?1 Answers
KIND Healthy Snacks
  • "Whenever I eat one of these bars I feel full and I never feel guilty for eating one with chocolate because it's Dark Chocolate" in 92 reviews
  • "All natural, no GMO, gluten free, and you can pronounce everything on the ingredients list PLUS you can SEE everything in the bar." in 53 reviews
  • "All of their snacks that I have had taste delicious, but the granola bars are sometimes difficult for me to bite and hurt my jaw when I chew them." in 51 reviews
  • "when i need something sweet i go for the dark chocolate and sea salt- so good, and i feel OK about having a little treat :)" in 34 reviews
  • "They have a lot of different flavors and they are the perfect snack that keeps me from starving and over eating later on. " in 25 reviews
Jessica L.
Mayfield Hts, OH
My entire family loves kind bars. We keep them in the car, book bags and purse for when you need a pick me up. It’s a nice healthy snack when on the go. My kids love the nuts and berry ones. They are sold in most stores and other places like Starbucks.
Janilia 👑.
Boston, MA
These bars are a great snack and the variety is pretty big. The pros are that you get a lot of protein and one con that I have encountered is the amount of calories. I guess its not "bad" calories because majority of the ingredients are fruits and nut and instead of pure sugar they will add honey. I generally love nuts but sometimes the ingredients are a bit too much when it comes to the chia and flaxseeds. My favorite bar is the Almond and honey with macadamia nuts. It is definitely a better alternative than most potato chips.
Kyra L.
aurora, IL
I had no idea I was missing out until my husband bought me one. Seriously, so yummy and not "earthy" at all and not overly crunchy, nutty'esk like some granola bars can be. My favorites are the dark chocolate cinnamon one, and the cranberry one 🤤
Denaysha B.
I love every flavor of the kind bars. These snacks are amazing. They are more expensive for a granola bar but they are worth the price. I love eating these bars for breakfast with a glass of milk. You can purchase these bars at various stores.
Amanda S.
colorado springs
Yum! This is my favorite snack bar. A little expensive honestly but still a great bar in my opinion. I really don’t think they compare to other brands and the brand has lived up to my expectations. I wish they would come down on the price but I tend to buy them when on sale.
andrea s.
These granola bars are delicious. They are so good for you and compares to other granola bars they’re low in sugar and aren’t full of crap. They taste great and you wouldn’t really know they’re good for you because they don’t taste like regular nasty healthy granola bars.
Corinne R.
I haven’t met a flavor of kind bar I didn’t like! I love that you can see and taste every ingredient. I love the bars that have a lot of almonds/ nuts so that I can be sure I’m getting enough protein in my snacks. And I love the variety of flavors. They have traditional flavors, nut heavy bars, fruity bars, unique flavors and they come in various textures. I love kind bars! I would definitely recommend to someone looking for a tasty and easy treat!
Hayley C.
Simi valley, CA
Kind bars are one of the best things to happen to Happy snacking. I love all of the different varieties but the sea salt caramel and chocolate one is definitely my favorite. I bring them with me to rehearsal or anywhere that I need an on the go snack.
Lisa M.
Corona, CA
In my 4th grade classroom, I push the concept of kindness and health. Often my students arrive to school without having breakfast or lunch. I always keep a box of Kind Bars in my cabinet to make sure no child goes hungry. LOVE the message and deliciousness of these bars.
anna s.
I love KIND bars. I love the ingredients in these bars and i love the fact that they are not loaded with sugar in comparison to other bars. Their ingredients are so natural ans you feel good about eating them.
Natasha C.
Bloomington, Indiana
Which bar is your favorite? I always get the nut delight!
Jamie S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is one bar enough to satisfy your hunger pangs?
Anita D.
Where do you buy your KIND Healthy Snack?
Briana K.
Avondale, AZ
Whats your favorite kind bar?
Mariam B.
Brooklyn, NY
One never makes me full,am I the only one that feels this way?