KIND Healthy Snacks

Is this item cheaper by the box?
Are these truly as healthy as they are marketed?
How many carb are in these bars?
Start your review of KIND Healthy Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Whenever I eat one of these bars I feel full and I never feel guilty for eating one with chocolate because it's Dark Chocolatein reviews
All natural, no GMO, gluten free, and you can pronounce everything on the ingredients list PLUS you can SEE everything in the bar.in reviews
All of their snacks that I have had taste delicious, but the granola bars are sometimes difficult for me to bite and hurt my jaw when I chew them.in reviews
when i need something sweet i go for the dark chocolate and sea salt- so good, and i feel OK about having a little treat :)in reviews
They have a lot of different flavors and they are the perfect snack that keeps me from starving and over eating later on. in reviews
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
KIND Healthy Snacks uploaded by Widienne B.
Not bad. Not too sweet and not oily, tastes pretty much like chunky peanut butter straight out of the jar. Nice texture, and honestly could probably benefit from some chia seeds as well. There is protein added in this bar, but the taste isn't very noticeable unlike others.
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
KIND Healthy Snacks uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Kroger
I Love all the varieties of yummy goodness that KIND puts out, but this KIND: Protein - crunchy peanut butter is A Favorite for My Son & Myself! It’s medium in texture and my son loves the creaminess of the peanut butter. The peanuts are crunchy and it’s ‘supper nutty and tasty’ -LOL Plus the 12g of protein are perfect for a snack on the go! KIND Healthy Snacks
Brooke S.
Breaux Bridge, LA
KIND Healthy Snacks uploaded by Brooke S.
Purchased at: Costco
These snacks are healthy and delicious. I usually add their coconut almond granola to my morning shake or I’ll eat their granola bars to eat on the go. They are worth the price and I recommend their products. I have tried many different brands of Healthy bars and nothing comes close to KIND Bars.
Anni A.
Bastrop, TX
KIND Healthy Snacks uploaded by Anni A.
These KIND BARS are delicious for a snack, a run and good snack or just a breakfast bar. It’s got grains in it, coconut and seeds. If I were to add anything it would be more coconut, granola and pecans, as well as more Chocolate Chunk. It’s really great the way it is though!!
Jessica S.
Ottawa, IL
KIND Healthy Snacks uploaded by Jessica S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Super delicious my fav bar to snack on. Always get them in snack boxes. Kinda pricey at the grocery store tho
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
KIND Healthy Snacks uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really love Kind bars! I love that you can see the whole food ingredients right through the package. I like that I’m eating nutritious whole nuts and grains, yet I feel like I’m having a treat because most of them are dipped in chocolate or contain sweeteners. Not a total health food, but it makes me feel better than if I had reached for a candy bar! 🙃 I definitely recommend this brand!
Candice N.
Los Angeles, CA
KIND Healthy Snacks uploaded by Candice N.
Purchased at: Costco
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! The chocolate chunk kind energy bar is my favorite! This is not your typical chalky, dry tasting granola energy bar. I feel like I am eating an amazing oatmeal chocolate cookie that you should be ashamed of when your on a diet! No guilty pleasure here! KIND Healthy Snacks
Addison S.
KIND Healthy Snacks uploaded by Addison S.
I love these KIND bars. The chocolate mint is my favorite, but I found these "extra dark" ones at the store the other day (Influenster won't let me mention the store name for some reason so I had to edit that out of my review), and they are SO yummy. I get this concentrated chocolate flavor from this extra dark chocolate that really hits my chocolate craving sweet spot in a way milk chocolate never satisfies. Plus, I get the benefits of protein, fiber, and healthy fats from these snack bars. I keep at least two of these in my purse at all times.
May Z.
KIND bars are the perfect snack on the go! A simple ingredient list but packs in a lot of flavor and healthy fats from nuts and seeds. Offered in a variety of flavors, they help you tide over till your next meal. Great bar, great ingredients!
Demi H.
Kind bars are my favorite! I love that I can read all the ingredients on the package. I think the price is fair. Is definitely the best granola bar out there. Keeps me satisfied and full for a good period of time. Is a must for ever one out there to have on standby for when they are in need of a quick food fix. With so many flavor options, you are bound to find one that you like

219 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angela B.