Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsKIND Snacks
KIND Healthy Snack, Fruit & Nut, 6g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 14 OZ, (12 Count)

by KIND Snacks

KIND Fruit & Nut bars are satisfying gluten free bars packed with nuts and fruit that you can take anywhere. These KIND nut bars lead with heart healthy peanuts as the #1 ingredient. This healthy snack bar combines quality ingredients like peanuts, almonds and apricots to deliver a delicious taste with a little crunch. These snack bars come packed as individually wrapped snacks for a convenient option that makes eating healthy easier. It's the perfect nutrient-dense pick-me-up.

Are any flavors of kind bars, friendlier to eat then others? Won’t break braces or temporary teeth?
How filling are these? What are your favorite flavors?
cual sabor me recomiendan =
Start your review of KIND Healthy Snack, Fruit & Nut, 6g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 OZ, (12 Count)!
Ivie B.
Fountain Vly, CA
These bars are great after an invigorating workout, they also taste really good too, and they come in lots of flavors
carolina S.
I used to always eat the nature valley fruit and nut bars but one of my friends recommended kind bars as a healthier alternative! I ordered them amazon fresh since they were cheaper ($1.50 each) and they are amazing! I wouldn't consider them a protein bar but they are great for a midday snack. They are pretty expensive at the grocery stores (duane reade, rite-adi, etc.). At the grocery stores near me, they are about $4 each. I love that the bars are healthy!! Almond and coconut is my fav =)
shauna L.
Mesa, AZ
Yum! One of my favorite quick and easy breakfasts for when I'm in a hurry in the morning. I love that it's a healthy option and comes in so many tasty flavors. Best of all my kids love it, and it doesn't make a mess so we can grab one and eat it in the car.
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
KIND Healthy Snack, Fruit & Nut, 6g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 OZ, (12 Count) uploaded by Angelina B.
Purchased at: Target
Amazing!! These are so amazing! It’s a healthy snack in a bar & just so delicious 😋. Very affordable, very healthy & kids love them as well. Awesome on the go snack. I would highly recommend these to anyone trying to live a healthy lifestyle. You can purchase these at any local grocery store. Kind bars come in so many flavors & different varieties. Their is a kind bar for everyone ! KIND® Peanut Butter & Strawberry
Gina C.
Matawan, NJ
Perfect for on the go and staying healthy. I love these before the gym or when I know I’m going to be in the car for a while. Perfect balance of sweet and salty. Nutritional value is not awful either between sugar and carbs
Dario D.
Van Nuys, CA
I LOVE These bars! I’m hypoglycemic so I carry these everywhere I go when I need a quick fix!
Gianna Y.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Pressed by KIND Fruit Bars, Dark Chocolate Strawberry, No Sugar Added, Non GMO, Gluten Free, 1.34oz Sample these bars are chewy gooey fresh & natural awesomeness! Nuts with fruit and dark chocolate I cannot resist!
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Purchased at: Target
I love these, great for on the go, with healthy ingredients and great taste,hard to find in stores, unfortunately, but Target always has them in stock.
Lindsee C.
Chandler, AZ
I'm a bit of a health-nut..get it? Puns are great. But I love eating healthy and when things taste good! These are a quick go to snack that are avalible at Walmart, target etc! They're super low in sugar, and I will always find myself buying these products!
JELLE M.
West Covina, CA
I like the relatively high protein (6g), relatively low added sugar (4g), and very low sodium content (15 mg) of these bars. The taste is very good and the ingredients are good as well. They are somewhat sticky but it's not a deal breaker and they don't melt like chocolate does. My only suggestion for improvement would be to make them organic and still affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...