HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionKIND Snacks
KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Maple Glazed Pecan and Sea Salt, 5g Sugar | 5g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 14 Oz

KIND Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt bars are satisfying gluten free bars packed with nuts and maple that you can take anywhere. These KIND nut bars lead with heart healthy pecans as the #1 ingredient. This healthy snack bar combines quality ingredients like

Are all KIND bars gluten free ?
How many calories are in one of these?
Start your review of KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Maple Glazed Pecan and Sea Salt, 5g Sugar | 5g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Oz.!
Jessica  O.
Medford, NY
KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Maple Glazed Pecan and Sea Salt, 5g Sugar | 5g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Oz. uploaded by Jessica  O.
Kind bars are my favorite! These Maple 🍁 Glazed & Sea Salt flavored bars are delicious! 5 grams of protein & sugar, gluten free, no genetically engineered ingredients & 210 calories each. Perfect for healthy snack!
Charlotte B.
Farnborough Park, Orpington
These bars tastes incredible and they don't have a million ingredients. You actually know what you're eating which I loooove! They perfect for me when I'm on the go and just need a quick snack!
Art A.
York
wonderful, tasty,good and healthy, love the sea salt. tastes amazing with coffee and an excellent afternoon snack,
Karla C.
Love. Love. Absolutely love. These are so delicious. And filling. I always purchase them by packs. Take them on the go, at work and when I'm going on long tia trips. These are my saviors ! Definitely recommend them. Worth every penny.
Angel P.
Cloquet, MN
These are so tasty and satisfying! If you're a sweet and salty girl like me, you'll love these. They pack a tight little protein punch and satisfy cravings. I keep a box on hand at work in case I can't get away for lunch. They're delicious!
Cristy L.
Buckhannon, WV
KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Maple Glazed Pecan and Sea Salt, 5g Sugar | 5g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Oz. uploaded by Cristy L.
Purchased at: Kroger
I saw these and wasn't 100%sure about it. I have been strict keto for 2 yrs, but am at the point of maintaining. Even though it says low glycemic index, it does contain sugar, maple syrup and glucose syrup. All of these affect you Glycemic index. This bar does contain 14g total carb and only contains 5g of fiber. Did it taste good? Oh yes! It was really good. Would make a great on the go breakfast or even a sweet treat in the evenings. This brand comes in many different flavors and was picked up at local grocery store.
Angela P.
Cleveland, OH
KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Maple Glazed Pecan and Sea Salt, 5g Sugar | 5g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Oz. uploaded by Angela P.
KIND Snacks are DELICIOUS!!!!! I love almost ALL of them…. But my favorites are Maple Glazed Pican, caramel Almond &sea sal, dark chocolate nuts. It’s the BEST Snacks !!!!!! Recommend 💯
Rachel H.
Muncie, IN
These bars delicious! With some many healthy grains and fiber you stay full for a long time! Great source of energy!
Stephanie  J.
Jefferson Cty, MO
So yummy ! This one right here is prob my favorite flavor they have ever made if I’m being honest! A must try! So good!
Amanda C.
Purchased at: Loblaws
This bar is the perfect combination of sweet and salty. The Maple glaze is delicious and you can really smell it when you open the package. The nuts are nice and filling too. This is the best KIND bar flavour I've tried.