Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsKIND Snacks

KIND Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt bars are satisfying gluten free bars packed with nuts and the taste of dark chocolate that you can take anywhere. These KIND nut bars lead with heart healthy almonds as the #1 ingredient. These snack bars come packed as individually wrapped snacks for a convenient yet tasty option that makes eating healthy easier. These KIND bars contain 5 grams of sugar, 6 grams of protein, and are a good source of fiber*. *Contains 14g of fat per bar

What ingredients are included in this product?
Is this worth the money KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt, 5g Sugar | 6g Protein, Gluten Free Bars|[product:kind-healthy-snack-bar-dark-chocolate-nuts-sea-salt-5g-sugar-6g-protein-gluten-free-bars] ?
Which favour would you reach for ? KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt, 5g Sugar | 6g Protein, Gluten Free Bars|[product:kind-healthy-snack-bar-dark-chocolate-nuts-sea-salt-5g-sugar-6g-protein-gluten-free-bars] ? KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Cranberry Almond, 5g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Oz.
Start your review of KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt, 5g Sugar | 6g Protein, Gluten Free Bars!
Bernice C.
Santa Monica, CA
KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt, 5g Sugar | 6g Protein, Gluten Free Bars uploaded by Bernice C.
Purchased at: Thrive Market
I’m currently pregnant with my second and tested positive with gestational diabetes. I was looking for dietician approved and still delicious snack. I was shocked to see these Kind bars on the list, there is only 5g sugar, 9g net carbs, and 6g of protein. I’m able to eat a bar when I’m busy or on the go and still feel full and satisfy my sweet tooth.
Stacy B.
Sidman, PA
KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt, 5g Sugar | 6g Protein, Gluten Free Bars uploaded by Stacy B.
I got these as a free sample from the company! They are very good!! They are gluten free, no genetically engineered ingredients. They are perfect when you start to get hungry and are on the go! Just pull one out and enjoy! The packaging in great because it has nice colors and you can see when they look like!
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt, 5g Sugar | 6g Protein, Gluten Free Bars uploaded by Elena U.
[product:kind-healthy-snack-bar-dark-chocolate-nuts-&-sea-salt-5g-sugar-|-6g-protein-gluten-free-bars] This is my favorite kind of KIND! I'm not alone either because sometimes they are very hard to find. It's the perfect combo of "sweet" and salty with a bit of crunch. I prefer the minis for portion control. #myfavoritefood
Vivienne G.
My favorite. It's low sugar which is so hard to find in a bar these days and gives you the satisfying chocolate fix you crave. Quite affordable if you purchase by the box.
Laura Y.
Midlothian, VA
This is my favorite beach snack! It has nuts that gives you the energy to keep going on the beach! Perfect combination of everything!!
Christine S.
Tacoma, WA
These granola bars taste so good and are so healthy. I don't feel guilty for eating the chocolate on here because it's artificial free and made with other natural products.
Zaira T.
Hattiesburg, MS
KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt, 5g Sugar | 6g Protein, Gluten Free Bars uploaded by Zaira T.
I love it because it taste great and healthy than other bars. My nephew is a picky eater and he loves it. I love it because it’s gluten free, dairy free, low sodium , low glycemic index and 0 trans fat. 😃😃
Cristie G.
Canton, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These bars have the best flavor. Great sweet plus salty snack. They are pricey, but worth it. Easy to carry along for a snack or even a quick meal. #kindbars
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Was not bad, the sea salt leaves a pretty good after taste but when eating it it seems a bit out of place. not a lot of ingredients. i would recommend it. I've never tried kind products before and i actually enjoy them.
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt, 5g Sugar | 6g Protein, Gluten Free Bars uploaded by Elba K.
When I don't want to eat sugar, pastries or I forgot to eat a fruit, this bar is my best option, the dark chocolate with sea salt and nuts is a wonderful mix. It is very delicious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chantal D.
Winchester blvd
il y a un mois
Dacota B. il y a un mois
I think so! They are very tasty. Sweet and savory. I also buy the Minis to toss in my lunches for work. KIND Minis Variety Pack (32 ct.)ES
Solange L.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 2 ans
Mary F. il y a 6 mois
Yes they are delicious. Dark Chocolate caramel bars may be my favorite treat