HealthFitness & NutritionNutrition BarsKIND Snacks
KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond, 5g Sugar | 5g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 14 Oz

by KIND Snacks

KIND Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond bars are satisfying gluten free bars packed with nuts and the taste of dark chocolate that you can take anywhere. These KIND nut bars lead with heart healthy almonds as the #1 ingredient. This healthy snack bar combines qua

What does this bar taste like anyone tryed it ?
anyone have nutritional info on these bars
is this really tasty? i love to try it someday..
Start your review of KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond, 5g Sugar | 5g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Oz.!
Columbus, OH
KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond, 5g Sugar | 5g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Oz. uploaded by Surbhi B.
Purchased at: CVS
I like to have energy bars or protein bars for those hunger pangs, for my breakfast or as a post workout snack! Kind bars are my favorite go-to energy bars. They are wholesome, healthy and have endless varieties, delicious flavor combinations, with low calorie and low added sugar content.
Oakland Gdns, NY
A friend gave me a bar of this to try while were were at the mall the other day. We were both running around all morning before we met up and were in need of a pick me up. Instead of grabbing something we may have regretted later on, like a buttery pretzel from those stands at the mall, he let me try one of his KIND bars and I must say I was impressed! The Dark chocolate and almond combination was amazing! It was my first time trying KIND and it certainly won't be my last. I'm craving one as I am writing this review now!
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite granola bars. Filling and tasty. I like the mix of nuts, spices, dark chocolate, and almonds. It is delicious and not too sweet. I usually get them at Target and it is affordable. Would recommend.
I love these bars as a healthier alternative to a candy bar. The chocolate, coffee, and almond flavors work great to satisfy my sweet tooth. They are also nice and portable for on-the-go snacking if you're running late or don't have time to make a meal for whatever reason.

Would definitely recommend if you like chocolate and coffee flavors.

Would definitely recommend if you like chocolate and coffee flavors.
Minneapolis
Great flavor! I’m not a big nut person but I love these and they keep me full. This is my go to for snacks.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicious. And healthy. And convenient. It really is a guilt free snack. I keep them in my bag for emergency food!
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Perfect, healthy, gluten free option that satisfies the chocolate craving without blowing the calorie load.
Haughton, LA
These are not my favorite, the chocolate is a little too bitter for my liking but it's not horrible.
Land O Lakes, FL
I absolutely love this bar. It gives me the energy and protein that I need but gives me that sweetness that I am craving as well. The sugar content is low so it is not packed full of junk. Definitely will be buying a box of these!!!
I love these bars! They're a perfect snack and they are delicious! I don't love EVERY flavor but I love the chocolate one the best! Who am I kidding chocolate anything is my favorite. Perfect travel snack
Ask a question to the Influenster community...