Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsKIND Snacks

KIND Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew bars are satisfying gluten free bars packed with nuts and the taste of dark chocolate that you can take anywhere. These KIND nut bars lead with cashews as the #1 ingredient. This healthy snack bar combines quality ingredients like cashews, dark chocolate and cherries to deliver a delicious taste with a little crunch. These snack bars come packed as individually wrapped snacks for a convenient option that makes eating healthy easier.

How many grams of sugar is in this kind?
Which is your favorite variety? This kind happens to be my favorite!
I haven't tried this flavor yet. What do y'all think of it? Is it just as yummy as the rest?
Start your review of KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew, 4g Protein, Gluten Free Bars!
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew, 4g Protein, Gluten Free Bars uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Kroger
KIND has grown as one of My Favorite bars and This combo of dark chocolate, cashew and cherry is Fabulous! They are crunchy, sweet, and the shelf life is At least a year, so I like that!! My father has Gout from time to time and So I bought these bars specifically for him so he can have a tasty and nutritional snack & He Loves Them!! He’ll eat just about anything, but these are healthy and taste like dessert :) #cherrygoodness KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew, 4g Protein, Gluten Free Bars
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
These granolas have an awesome taste. I purchase these at Costco and they are pefect for the pick me upper during work or on the way to drop of the kids to school.
Matthew S.
Wooster, OH
One of my favorite go to snacks. I love I can read all the ingredients and I understand what they are. I don’t have to read a paragraph of preservatives. Only issue is these tend to be really hard and chewy. Wish they had a more softer granola bar.
Kierstin D.
Temecula, CA
Not only do these products taste amazing, they are pretty healthy considering they taste like candy. Great as a quick snack at school. Overall the ingredients are ideal compared to other brands. 10/10 would recommend to others!
Latoya C.
Philadelphia, PA
This Kind Bar is my favorite. It's my go to snack for work. Or when I'm craving chocolate. I don't really care for the price. But hey... It taste great and it's good for me. Can't beat that!
Nicole M.
Ben Lomond, CA
KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew, 4g Protein, Gluten Free Bars uploaded by Nicole M.
This is my favorite Kind bar, hands down... The dark chocolate mixed with the cherries is such a good combination. I like how its not too sweet. It's also gluten free! Very delicious bar 🍫🍒❤
Alexis S.
Dahlonega, GA
I have very few bad things to say about these granola bars! They are full of awesome nuts and fruit! The only problem I have is that they are on the pricey side and as a student I'm ballin on a budget.
Robin G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love KIND bars, and the dark chocolate cashew is my favorite. The dark chocolate satisfies my sweet tooth and the cashews give the band a lovely texture. KIND bars are healthier than other brands and the unique flavors are not artificial.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,552 reviews
KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew, 4g Protein, Gluten Free Bars uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Kroger
This has everything I love and it tastes wonderful. I could eat these alllll day long. A great pick me up or snack.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,804 reviews
KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew, 4g Protein, Gluten Free Bars uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I received this product in my #snacknation subscription box. I really love this #kindbar because it has simple and natural ingredients that are a mixture if cashews, cherry and dark chocolate. This product is a healthy snack that isnt too sweet. I like that #kind bars have a variety of flavors and are reasonably priced. I like getting them.when they are on sale. I do recommend