HealthFitness & NutritionNutrition BarsKIND Snacks
KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Blueberry Vanilla Cashew, 5g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 14 Oz

by KIND Snacks

KIND Blueberry Vanilla & Cashew bars are satisfying gluten free bars packed with nuts and blueberries that you can take anywhere. These nut bars lead with cashews as the #1 ingredient. This healthy snack bar combines quality ingredients like cashews, blueb

How does the sodium content compare to similar snack bars?
How many calories are in one of these?
Start your review of KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Blueberry Vanilla Cashew, 5g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Oz.!
S Richmond Hl, NY
KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Blueberry Vanilla Cashew, 5g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Oz. uploaded by Rupali A.
I can only say great things about the blueberry vanilla cashew Kind bars - Delicious sweetness, without being too sweet, crunchy nuts, tart-sweet blueberries and the definite, aromatic flavor of vanilla. They offer a full 5 grams of fiber for a very reasonable number of calories👌👌 Kind Blueberry Vanilla & Cashew [product:kind-blueberry-vanilla-&-cashew] #NewYearSameFaves
El Mirage, AZ
These are different than your typical granola bar, and that is what makes them stand out. With these, you can see what is in them. I feel like I am eating a bar of nuts stuck together with honey, and that is what makes these my favorite. I don't see a mash of unpronounceable ingredients, just real food. Plus, you can't beat the taste!
These bars are delicious! They cover my fruit craving while giving me plenty of protein. I grab them when I need a snack or am too busy (or tired) to make a meal. I get low blood sugar sometimes, which makes me feel awful, and these bars are a perfect solution.
Brooklyn, NY
KIND Healthy Snack Bar, Blueberry Vanilla Cashew, 5g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Oz. uploaded by Cecile G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the taste of the vanilla & blueberries with the crunchiness of the nuts all satisfying my hunger. These are not overly sweet, but the dryness of the almonds will cause you to drink a lot of water; so make sure you have something to drink on hand. These are gluten-free & do contain soy.You will need to brush & floss.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite granola bar! This brand always has great quality snacks that are a healthy alternative. This particular flavor is my favorite. It’s so good and reminds me of a blueberry muffin in granola form.
Auburn, AL
Purchased at: Target
I love eating these for breakfast! They are healthy and the flavors are so good!! These are expensive for granola bars but I can't resist them!
Such a quick and healthy snack to grab on the go with amazing flavors to chose from!!! Even pairs well wit a cup of coffee in the AM!
Mesa, AZ
My husband always stock up on these when we travel. They are a nice balance of salty and sweet. Prefect to throw in a tote bag and take with us on a road trip. Awesome, yummy flavor. I love that they are chewy and easy to eat. Can't have too many with you on a long flight or drive.
 I love these granola bars they are an amazing brand and they taste amazing and it a quick simple snack he could just grab and go out the door they are highly healthy they have fiber vitamins and they are affordable I highly recommend it to all the people that are always on the go
Aurora, IL
I like the kind bars for the same reason as the Kashi brand, a short list of ingredients which equals far fewer additives than conventional granola or fruit bars. My only negative is the amount of sugar per serving even though the sugar is all natural. If you don't have time to make it yourself then this is a great alternative!