BY KIND #18 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

• Is this brand good? I see it at Walmart all the time but I'm hesita...2 Answers
  • How many calories are in these?1 Answers
  • Which other kind bar do you recommend?13 Answers
Heather D.
Heather D.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: P.B. Choco
KIND peanut butter dark chocolate bars are crazy delicious! They're perfect in the afternoon when you want something delicious but you also don't want to wreck your diet/healthy eating plan. The ingredients are natural and there's a fair amount of protein. It may taste like a treat, but it's also really healthy. I usually buy these in the big box and just keep at my desk at work or in my bag when I'm on the go. It can hold me over if I realize I will have to wait a few hours before lunch or dinner.
LeAnn B.
LeAnn B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Review for: P.B. Choco
I am currently gestational diabetic and have to monitor my carbs.. these have almost the right amount of carbs for me during snacks and I simply share the rest with my toddler. I can have 15grams of carbs at snacks and these have about 23 grams of carbs. It helps that they are a healthy alternative and they taste pretty good too.. especially to a pregnant lady that can't have sweets! I give this product 4 stars because of course I would much rather snack on cookies and cake lol
Sara F.
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: P.B. Choco
I love Kind bars and these are some of my favorite. I ordered a box for my sister to put in a care package. I didn't think she'd even mention them since she's not really a snack eater, but she called me 2 days later to tell me she finished the whole box! They really are that good. I won't argue these are 110% healthy, but they have much less junk in them than many other brands of granola bars. It's a tasty, easy way to get extra protein in your diet.
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Glendale, CA
Review for: P.B. Choco
I love Kind bars and I'd love a 100 calorie version. My favorite is the almond and coconut one and it is also one of the lowest in calories. I cannot spend 220 calories on a bar for a snack. But 170 calories is acceptable as a treat. I eat them when I need something on the go and I forgot a snack. I'll grab one at convenience stores- they're less processed than Clif bars and more readily available in stores than Larabars (at least around my area).
Chelsea Q.
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: P.B. Choco
I love these bars from Kind. They are fairly low in calories and sugar but are super flavorful and easy to take for grab and go snacks! They come in other flavors, but this one is one of my favorites! I purchased this at Target and Frys, but you can also buy them in bulk from Cotsco. I am definitely a snacker and try to choose fairly healthy products to take with me especially when traveling. I would definitely recommend these yummy snacks!
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
Review for: P.B. Choco
These are my favorite kind bars! They taste pretty good for being "healthy". They're a quick snack and easy to toss into a purse. Most grocery stores carry these. I recommend looking into them, if you don't like chocolate or peanut butter, there are lots of other flavors to choose from! I'd recommend finding a grocery store that sells them individually so you can try it out without buying a whole box!
Lian D.
Lian D.
Review for: P.B. Choco
Kind bars are my go to snack. I keep one in my purse so I am never left without some type of healthier snack option and some in my desk for when I forget breakfast. I love how few ingredients they have and are on the healthier end of granola bars. Very tasty. The only downside for me is that many have tree nuts which I am allergic to; however, you can find some with peanuts (legume not a true nut).
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Brookline, MA
Review for: P.B. Choco
The peanut butter & dark chocolate KIND bar is seriously the best out of all the flavors. (Although the rest are pretty close, it's really hard to pick!) When I start getting hungry at 10am these are the perfect snack. Unsure if they're as healthy as they claim, I have read some controversy over that, but I feel like they're more healthy than other "candy" granola bars out there. #yolo, I guess.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Annapolis, MD
Review for: P.B. Choco
Everything about this bar tastes so homemade. I went on this site first to look at reviews since I'm getting tired of nature valley bars. These don't break your teeth and have a great range of healthy ingredients mixed up but the chocolate and peanut butter gives you that extra oomph of energy to hold your appetite off a couple hours. Wish it was a tad less expensive but I understand the cost.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Review for: P.B. Choco
Kind Granola Bars are delicious on the go snacks! They are very convenient to put in a purse or flove compartment for a quick snack. They also taste very good and natural. They have a very "seedy" texture to them, so you can really see all of the natural ingredients used tomake these bars. I have recommended these granola bars to friends in the past, and I still do recommend them now!
Pierce H.
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Which other kind bar do you recommend?
Renee c.
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Love this kind bars they are a great snack and will stop your cravings. Health choice in between meals!
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
I'm looking for good snacks for our household. But my concern is, are the boxes lined somehow so if something for example chocolate- isn't melted?
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Is this brand good? I see it at Walmart all the time but I'm hesitant to buy
Jenni P.
Jenni P.
Adrian, MI
How many calories are in these?