Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsKIND Snacks
KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Oats & Honey with Toasted Coconut Bars, Gluten Free Bars, 12 OZ Bars (5 Count)

by KIND Snacks

Our classic super grain clusters including oats, buckwheat, millet, amaranth, and quinoa coated in honey with a touch of toasted coconut. The sweet, crunchy clusters are the perfect addition to your morning yogurt bowl or on top of your afternoon smoothie. Contains 6g of fat per serving.

Is this worth the hype?
Are the Kind bars keto approved?
Are these very hard to bite?
Start your review of KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Oats & Honey with Toasted Coconut Bars, Gluten Free Bars, 1.2 OZ Bars (5 Count)!
Brampton , ON
This is a good tasting bar the coconut is pleasant and works well with oats and honey
This bats are almost always sold out, they are also expensive but you get what you pay for they are filling and healthy, and they taste way better and aren't as hard as others like them
North York, ON
KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Oats & Honey with Toasted Coconut Bars, Gluten Free Bars, 1.2 OZ Bars (5 Count) uploaded by Monique G.
I'm not a big fan of coconut, but I enjoyed trying this. It is light with a smooth honey taste. I'm trying all of the flavors to find out which is my favorite. I prefer the ones with chocolate so far. But they all have been delicious. I'm definitely going to continue to buy this brand.
Vancouver, BC
The bats are great if you're on the go and don't want an unhealthy snack. I always keep one in my purse! You can get them at choices and they're pretty affordable for what you're getting. Highly recommended if you don't want to stray too far from your health goals!
Ottawa
Purchased at: Walmart
Filling and tastes great. Good texture and nice mouth feel. Love these, they keep for a long time and fill you up. Averages two dollars or so each. Worth it as a meal substitute. Easy to find too, and lots of flavors.
Youngstown, OH
this is really yummy snd very good if you are on the go. The texture and taste is out of this world
These are my gas station go to for snacks. If I'm traveling or whatever, or just need a quick something I always find these.
Very healthy snack with great taste , do not feel guilty after eating, I always have one in the morning and gives me good energy
My first reaction to the KIND bars where holy crap these are expensive but the moment i had my first bit i understood, they are healthy, so amazing, i have had one of at least every type and have not been disappointed once by this product, so don't let the price turn you away; give it a go!
Vancouver, BC
Love these bars. Often purchase them from Starbucks but see them at many places now. They are a little expensive but I think it's because of the quality of the ingredients. They are always fresh and I don't feel guilty eating them because they are packed with nutrients.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...