Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsKIND Snacks
KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Oats & Honey with Toasted Coconut Bars, Gluten Free Bars, 12 OZ Bars (5 Count)

by KIND Snacks

Our classic super grain clusters including oats, buckwheat, millet, amaranth, and quinoa coated in honey with a touch of toasted coconut. The sweet, crunchy clusters are the perfect addition to your morning yogurt bowl or on top of your afternoon smoothie. Contains 6g of fat per serving.

Is this worth the hype?
Are the Kind bars keto approved?
Are these very hard to bite?
Start your review of KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Oats & Honey with Toasted Coconut Bars, Gluten Free Bars, 1.2 OZ Bars (5 Count)!
Hialeah, FL
KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Oats & Honey with Toasted Coconut Bars, Gluten Free Bars, 1.2 OZ Bars (5 Count) uploaded by Victoria G.
This is now my favorite brand of "healthy" granola bars. I read up on KIND Healthy Grains Bars before I purchased them because a lot of brands claim to be healthy but are really filled with junk.These bars appear to be the real deal and are made from "five super grains" according to their website. KIND claims that each bar comes with one full serving of 100% whole grains. This is because each KIND Healthy Grains bar contains 19-22 grams of whole grains (amaranth, quinoa, millet, buckwheat, and gluten-free oats). This combo is supposed to keep you fuller for longer than the average granola bar.
Los Angeles, CA
KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Oats & Honey with Toasted Coconut Bars, Gluten Free Bars, 1.2 OZ Bars (5 Count) uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Oh my goodness! This granola is beyond delicious. Neither the honey nor the coconut flavors are overwhelming. There is also a light crisp to it. I love putting this in both my açaí bowls and cereal. Definitely a flavorful must try!
I usually eat these granola bars as a snack in between work breaks. This particular granola can be a little sweet. So if you are not a fan of sweets I would go for another flavor. They are a very fulfilling snack. KIND Healthy Snacks
Alpharetta, GA
I love Kind bars. They're healthy, I know every ingredient in them, and they provide me with an energy boost whenever I eat them during the day.
Virginia Bch, VA
I tried this bar once and was hooked! I love that it's packed with healthy grains and for the best price around. I bring them to work every day. As a Dietitian I have to choose healthy foods to set a great example!
Valdosta, GA
KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Oats & Honey with Toasted Coconut Bars, Gluten Free Bars, 1.2 OZ Bars (5 Count) uploaded by Raquel P.
Kind Granola bars are the rockstar of granola bars! When you live your life with food allergies it can difficult to find a good quality granola bar. Kind is the best in taste and price. I love these bars so much i would purchase even if I were not gluten free!
Troy, NY
Great snack to keep in your backpack or purse for on the go snacking. Pretty satisfying when you’re starving and just need something to get you through. This flavor is tasty and healthier compared to some other granola bar alternatives!
Dixon, CA
Love kind honey and oat bars, they taste fantastic for being gluten free!! Don't feel guilty about having them as a snack!
Bronx, NY
KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Oats & Honey with Toasted Coconut Bars, Gluten Free Bars, 1.2 OZ Bars (5 Count) uploaded by Abigail G.
I love kind bars! They are generally one of the healthiest brands out there. It contains oats, quinoa just to name a few. I definitely recommend to try one!
Blue Eye, MO
These bars contain some bad ingredients, don't let them fool you. There are better bars out there that are clean, organic and taste better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...