BY KIND

Ingredients You Can See & Pronounce®. 100% Whole Grains, 17g Amaranth, Quinoa, Oats, Millet & Buckwheat. Gluten Free. 3g Fiber. All Natural. Low Glycemic. No Refined Sugars. Non GMO. No Trans Fats. Cholesterol Free. Very Low Sodium. A Different Kind of Whole Grain... KIND Healthy Grains are delicious, artisan. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I eat a bowl of this with fruits and soy milk every morning." in 2 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of these either." in 2 reviews
  • "<3 <3 <3 The coconut and dark chocolate is my fave!" in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this flavor of KIND granola." in 1 review
  • "The only thing I don't like is sometimes there is big chunks that need to be broken apart." in 1 review
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Foodie Expert
I love this granola. I eat it most mornings with my fruit, yogurt, and peanut butter. It is healthy and not many calories which is nice! It's definitely not as flavorful as some, but is still really good. It's because it is truly all natural and healthy.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
W Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite granola to date. Sweet and crunchy just the way I like it. I usually use it to top off my yogurt but sometimes will just eat it by itself. I love that it's packed with a bunch of whole grains and the toasted coconut is the perfect addition.
Giulia C.
Giulia C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Oh my god! these granola a are life. I use this in everything yogurt and even plain. it tastes amazing and the brand is great too. it comes in many other flavors like chocolate elation and these are amazing for any season honestly.
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Foodie Expert
The best granola mix I've had in so so long. It's healthy, has a low glycemic index so my type one boyfriend can have it. I have it everyday for breakfast because it is so absolutely delicious. I just wish it was a bit cheaper.
Nell B.
Nell B.
Waynesboro, VA
This is the best granola. I love it with coconut yogurt and berries. I can pronounce all the ingredients and it's so yummy. Definitely a staple in my kitchen!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I was unable to enjoy this product due to the trail of peanuts tree nuts ,exc if you have a nut allergy stay clear from this snack
Hunter K.
Hunter K.
Massillon, OH
This stuff is so good and it tastes amazing! Makes snacking a little bit better and it's amazing in yogart
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Manchester
This granola is so delicious! It is the perfect balance of sweet and crunchy! I love topping my yogurt with it as well as oatmeal and even ice cream! It doesn't have a ton of sugar either like so many other granolas out there which is great!
Joanna E.
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is tasty stuff, just bought this a few months ago and like enjoying it by itself as a snack...Sometimes on top of yogurt or in a bowl with fruit and almond milk! :)
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
This is so yummy. Mixing in with yogurt and some fruit. YUM! And it's not too expensive and if you seal it well after every use, it can last.
Shakis D.
Shakis D.
What other flavor of the Kind brand have you tried?
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Massillon, OH
I've been seeing these everywhere and am wondering if they are any good?