Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsKIND Snacks

by KIND Snacks

KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Maple Quinoa Granola Clusters with Chia Seeds are an all-in-one, convenient, hand-to-mouth healthy snack mix. These wholesome clusters are made with 5 super grains - oats, millet, buckwheat, amaranth, quinoa – and include real maple syrup and chia seeds for a healthy, gluten free snack mix. Sprinkle this convenient snack over yogurt, cereal or smoothies for a whole grain addition to your breakfast, or enjoy this gluten free granola anytime throughout the day.

Are these any good? I've thought about trying them but idk
How is this? Any good?
Healthy snack! I would like to try.. but need to know the calorie and sugar content?
Start your review of KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Healthy Snack Granola, Maple Quinoa Granola with Chia Seeds, Snack Mix 11 OZ!
Product Highlights
They're very healthy for you and taste great at the same time!in reviews
I love this flavor and the peanut butter one!in reviews
Stephanie S.
I always have a bag of this in my desk at work. It is the perfect healthy snack to give you enough of a full feeling of satisfaction without making you regret what you just ate. The sweet and salty mix in this is absolutely perfect.
Susan S.
Bristol
So yummy...perfect to keep a bag in your car or at work. So healthy and tasty...I always keep one on hand.
Jennifer S.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love this granola for my yogurt or a quick snack. They’re nutritious and so yummy! I will keep buying for my family and feel great about it. If you love healthy but yummy products you’ll love these!
Kimiko H.
Clovis, NM
Love kind and all their flavors this is no exception and it is healthy as well so good
Two M.
I liked this better than the bars. I could put it on yogurt or eat it like cereal with milk.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,822 reviews
I really really really liked this granola. The maple is not intense but it’s definitely there in flavor. I love Chia seeds so this was a great ingredient that gravitated towards my decision to purchase. I’m a huge fan of quinoa. It’s a very fine granola, so it’ll be great on top of yogurt or I put it on top of smoothies quite a bunch. I liked that it has 44 g of whole grains, low sodium and great fiber source. The protein for a bowl was 5 g which I needed during my pregnancy...lots of protein because I was not eating meat. It’s gluten free too!! Non GMO!
Martha H.
Cedar Creek , TX
I absolutely love this granola clusters! I can eat them straight out of the bag! But there delicious over Greek yogurt and fruit! I will definitely repeat this brand!!
Camille F.
South jordan, UT
I love this granola. I throw it on top of some Greek yogurt, or pour some kefir on top and I'm set for breakfast in the morning. The flavor is super delicious and I always feel good about putting it in my body (although the sugar content is a little more than I'd like). Definitely a solid choice when it comes to granola!
Sharon H.
Oakland, CA
I love using this as a topping on my Greek Yogurt. It's delicious but not overly sweet. The flavors are great. I love the texture the chia seeds provide when they swell up in the yogurt. This is a pantry stable that I would recommend to anyone. Adults and children can both enjoy this healthy snack.
emily A.
brooklyn , ny
awesome snack in moderation. it testes amazing and is a great alternative for cereal! just don't eat too much because it defeats the purpose!