Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsKIND Snacks

by KIND Snacks

Our classic super grain clusters including oats, buckwheat, millet, amaranth, and quinoa coated in honey with a touch of toasted coconut. The sweet, crunchy clusters are the perfect addition to your morning yogurt bowl or on top of your afternoon smoothie. Contains 6g of fat per serving.

I've been seeing these everywhere and am wondering if they are any good?
What other flavor of the Kind brand have you tried?
Start your review of KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Granola, Healthy Snack, Oats & Honey Granola with Toasted Coconut, Snack Mix 11 OZ!
Stafford, VA
I love this! I love eating it with Greek yogurt but also on its own! The coconut flavor isn't overwhelming at all! It's gluten-free and has a decent amount of fiber! I buy this over and over again. It's so good and good for you!
I love this granola. I eat it most mornings with my fruit, yogurt, and peanut butter. It is healthy and not many calories which is nice! It's definitely not as flavorful as some, but is still really good. It's because it is truly all natural and healthy.
Waynesboro, VA
This is the best granola. I love it with coconut yogurt and berries. I can pronounce all the ingredients and it's so yummy. Definitely a staple in my kitchen!
Scottsdale, AZ
The best granola mix I've had in so so long. It's healthy, has a low glycemic index so my type one boyfriend can have it. I have it everyday for breakfast because it is so absolutely delicious. I just wish it was a bit cheaper.
W Hollywood, CA
My favorite granola to date. Sweet and crunchy just the way I like it. I usually use it to top off my yogurt but sometimes will just eat it by itself. I love that it's packed with a bunch of whole grains and the toasted coconut is the perfect addition.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh my god! these granola a are life. I use this in everything yogurt and even plain. it tastes amazing and the brand is great too. it comes in many other flavors like chocolate elation and these are amazing for any season honestly.
KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Granola, Healthy Snack, Oats & Honey Granola with Toasted Coconut, Snack Mix 11 OZ uploaded by Katie P.
I love eating this on my yogurt with fruit for breakfast every morning. I'm not the biggest fan of honey, but this stuff tastes great.
Chandler, AZ
KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Granola, Healthy Snack, Oats & Honey Granola with Toasted Coconut, Snack Mix 11 OZ uploaded by Jessica S.
I always have these on hand They are great alone, with milk, on yogurt, the possibilities are endless!
Green lane, PA
MY FAVORITE! I nanny 9 children and I'm always packing these in my backpack when we go to the park- they eat it plain right out of the bag. It's tasty, healthy and kids love it! I love that it's all natural and it's rather cheap! I typically get mine at our local grocery store for around $6.99 I think. The perfect healthy snack!
LOVED these clusters. A little pricey but I really enjoy eating it as cereal. It didn’t last long because it was so little in the package for the price. As for taste, delicious!