GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsKIND Snacks

by KIND Snacks

Our classic super grain clusters including oats, buckwheat, millet, amaranth, and quinoa coated in honey with a touch of toasted coconut. The sweet, crunchy clusters are the perfect addition to your morning yogurt bowl or on top of your afternoon smoothie. Contains 6g of fat per serving.

I've been seeing these everywhere and am wondering if they are any good?
What other flavor of the Kind brand have you tried?
Start your review of KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Granola, Healthy Snack, Oats & Honey Granola with Toasted Coconut, Snack Mix 11 OZ!
Doroteya S.
Springfield, MA
KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Granola, Healthy Snack, Oats & Honey Granola with Toasted Coconut, Snack Mix 11 OZ uploaded by Doroteya S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to sprinkle a bunch of this in my yogurt. It makes a great breakfast or simple lunch/snack. It's super healthy, low in sugar and is full of fiber. It has a nice crunch and is very tasty.This is my favorite KIND granola. I buy 4-5 packs at a time. It is my household's favorite snack to munch on in passing or throwing it on top of yogurt. I always keep a baggie of it in my purse for emergencies.
member-b0b371
KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Granola, Healthy Snack, Oats & Honey Granola with Toasted Coconut, Snack Mix 11 OZ uploaded by member-b0b371
I love it I use it for smoothies and Yogurt I even eat it alone it's one of my favorite snacks and its affordable and everything
Tonya T.
Hurst, TX
KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Granola, Healthy Snack, Oats & Honey Granola with Toasted Coconut, Snack Mix 11 OZ uploaded by Tonya T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is delicious and healthy. It's a great alternative to regular granola. I love snacking on this or adding it to my yogurt. I keep a bag at my desk.
Ashley I.
Stafford, VA
I love this! I love eating it with Greek yogurt but also on its own! The coconut flavor isn't overwhelming at all! It's gluten-free and has a decent amount of fiber! I buy this over and over again. It's so good and good for you!
Katherine M.
I love this granola. I eat it most mornings with my fruit, yogurt, and peanut butter. It is healthy and not many calories which is nice! It's definitely not as flavorful as some, but is still really good. It's because it is truly all natural and healthy.
Nell B.
Waynesboro, VA
This is the best granola. I love it with coconut yogurt and berries. I can pronounce all the ingredients and it's so yummy. Definitely a staple in my kitchen!
Ivy D.
Scottsdale, AZ
The best granola mix I've had in so so long. It's healthy, has a low glycemic index so my type one boyfriend can have it. I have it everyday for breakfast because it is so absolutely delicious. I just wish it was a bit cheaper.
Alexandra C.
W Hollywood, CA
My favorite granola to date. Sweet and crunchy just the way I like it. I usually use it to top off my yogurt but sometimes will just eat it by itself. I love that it's packed with a bunch of whole grains and the toasted coconut is the perfect addition.
Giulia C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh my god! these granola a are life. I use this in everything yogurt and even plain. it tastes amazing and the brand is great too. it comes in many other flavors like chocolate elation and these are amazing for any season honestly.
Katie P.
KIND HEALTHY GRAINS Granola, Healthy Snack, Oats & Honey Granola with Toasted Coconut, Snack Mix 11 OZ uploaded by Katie P.
I love eating this on my yogurt with fruit for breakfast every morning. I'm not the biggest fan of honey, but this stuff tastes great.