BY KIND SNACKS

This unique blend of super grains packs each KIND Healthy Grains bar with more than 1 full serving of whole grains, which provides fiber and protein. So grab the delicious snack that will help support the balanced diet you work hard for. .for your taste buds. Taste buds only live 10 days. Don't let them die in vain. made with all natural ingredients like blueberries, the Vanilla Blueberry bar is a perfectly chewy-with-a-crunch snack that's both healthy and tasty.for your world. From the healthy snacks and foods KIND makes, to the way they work, live and give back, KIND is focused on making the world a little kinder. Each artisanal blend of whole grain clusters is gluten free, a good source of fiber, and can be enjoyed as a snack, over yogurt or with milk! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alyssa D.
Ellicott City, MD
I can't live without my KIND bars anymore. I always make sure to have at least 3 different boxes in my pantry at all time. So healthy and so delicious, and perfect for a college student!
Caitlyn O.
Wilson, NY
The best of the granola bar family!!! Super healthy and will not disappoint a hungry stomach. Just what I need when I am feeling a little light headed from not eating. I have continued to buy these since I found them
Ofir A.
San Diego, CA
The texture of the seeds within this bar make it a fun and healthy treat. They are a little high in sugar but has a good balance of carbs to it makes for a great go-to snack. Sometimes I don't like how overly blue berry they can be, i'm sometimes sensitive to scents, but my son LOVES these so I keep them on hand.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I was actually shocked in a great way when I tried these. I got them in clearance at Target and needed up loving them, now I buy them all of the time. I like that they are softer than other brands so I would recommend to anyone who doesn't want a hard granola bar
Shelby G.
These seriously are a must try if you haven't already. I like eating these as a snack after working out or even just going on a day trip to the park I love bringing these with! Everyone loves them! All the friends and family.
Renée C.
Hays, KS
I love these granola bars! It is nice to know that everything is all natural and they are a healthy choice for snacks. A lot of the times I will eat this for lunch and they will keep me full until I get home in the afternoon.
Sarah C.
Morgantown, PA
Absolutely love these bars! I love that they are gluten free and don't contain tree nuts as most Kind bars do. They are the perfect combination of sweet and chewy! I recommend these to friends who are looking for a good gluten free granola bar.
Beth S.
Lanark , IL
These are perfect for an on the go snack! They are packed full of delicous blueberries, and are quite cilling! My boys like to take these in their pockets when they head out to play!
Laura F.
Fort Wayne, IN
My go-to snack for the calories and energy I need to breastfeed, clean house, care for small kids and be super mom! Love love the taste of these and how they make me feel.
Hannah C.
My go to breakfast snack with a cup of coffee. I like all the flavors these come in, specifically the vanilla blueberry. Great tasting, filling, and affordable! I keep a stock of these in my cabinet so I do not run out.