KIND® Healthy Grains Dark Chocolate & Cranberry Clusters uploaded by Mildred M.

BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ingredients You Can See & Pronounce®. 100% Whole Grains, 17g Amaranth, Quinoa, Oats, Millet & Buckwheat. Gluten Free. 5g Fiber. All Natural. Non GMO. No Trans Fats. Cholesterol Free. Very Low Sodium. A Different Kind of Whole Grain... KIND Healthy Grains are delicious, artisanal blends of nature s most healthful whole grains and superfoods hand-crafted to give you mor.

KIND® Healthy Grains Dark Chocolate & Cranberry Clusters
  • "Love that it is also gluten free, so the whole family can enjoy." in 2 reviews
  • "The chocolate chunks imparted a mild but pleasant chocolaty taste and the mixed grains gave a chewiness that made the bar last longer." in 1 review
  • "I like it on yogurt and ice cream." in 1 review
Jessica C.
I like to have a sweet mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack, but with Type 2 diabetes, I have to watch my carbohydrate intake. My diabetes counselor recommends that I limit snacks to 20 grams of carbohydrates. My usual sweet snack is a Fiber One 90-calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie with 90 calories, 18g carbohydrates, and 3g dietary fiber. The KIND Granola Bar has 150 calories, 25g carbohydrates, and 3g dietary fiber. So the carbs are over my limit, but not by too much.

What about the taste? I tried the Dark Chocolate Chunk bar, and I enjoyed the taste very much. The chocolate chunks imparted a mild but pleasant chocolaty taste and the mixed grains gave a chewiness that made the bar last longer.

Nutritionally, the KIND bar isn't too bad health-wise, and being gluten-free is a big selling point for many people. There are no trans fats, and there's a respectable amount of protein and fiber. Overall, the KIND bars are a pretty good snack for most people, although diabetics need to consider the carbohydrate content.
Jesiika C.
Very healthy for you it taste like it'll be bad for because it's so good compared to other granola mixes this I'd definitely my go to! I think it's better with yogurt I'd definitely recommend it to others
Gabrielle V.
A great energy pick me up in the afternoons. Just the right amount of sweetness. It's a little on the pricey side, so I don't pick it up often. Loved when they handed it out on campus for free. I can make better homemade granola, but kind does the trick in a pinch. I haven't tried using it as a cereal. It's a little too rich to eat in that quantity if you ask me.
Mandy L.
Okay, maybe it's just me but I wasn't overly impressed with this product. The flavor wasn't as bold as I had hoped for and I found myself going back to my normal brand. But I like what this company does for the environment.
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
I sit at a desk all day so it's really easy to eat a bunch of junk. With the Kind brand you don't have to feel guilty about snacking on it! I love this flavor too, the cranberries and chocolate go great together.
Alison G.
Richmond, CA
I love all of the KIND products, and my husband and I have been buying the granola clusters a lot lately. Tasty, great ingredients. I wish they had some lower sugar varieties, though!
Melissa E.
Laurel, MD
This stuff is great when I need something to snack on throughout the day. Its not filled with extra stuff thats no good for you. It's a great edition to my day with some yogurt!
Flor C.
Kind granola is definitely my favorite brand for granola and granola brands since it has the most natural ingredients that you can actually pronounce. The other brands just don't compare to the quality of its food.
Faith H.
Washington, DC
Excellent granola and not as expense as this type of granola can be. My husband loves the stuff, and will also eat it on its own in addition to mixing it in yogurt.
Destiny H.
Redding, CA
I love these tasty little clusters, I don't feel as guilty eating these as an afternoon snack. As with anything watch your portion size, but yum.
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
These sound amazingly good. I haven't seen these in my local grocery store. Where can I find them?
Christina Q.
Are these a good on the go snack?
Maddie W.
Is this healthy and yummy. What is the ingredients?