BY KIND #27 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kind dark chocolate chunk granola bar 6.2 oz 5 ct

Jen U.
Jen U.
Review for: KIND Dark Chocolate Chunk Granola Bar 6.2 oz 5 ct
I love KIND bars, there are a huge variety of flavors and this is my favorite. I personally use it as a meal replacement and take it along with a Natural Appetite Suppressant(extracted from a fruit). I personally love the taste of dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is an anti-oxidant and provides a variety of health benefits. The bar is very low in sugar so its an ideal meal replacement. It has a good amount of fiber and will help keep your digestive system healthy! The chocolate is smooth and the sweet/saltiness are perfectly balanced. The texture is very crunchy and the flavor releases quickly. I have them as a snack or replace my morning meal. Its a perfect natural snack bar.
Susan G.
Susan G.
Huntington, NY
Review for: KIND Dark Chocolate Chunk Granola Bar 6.2 oz 5 ct
My workplace got me hooked on these! Every Monday & Friday (they just implemented this a couple of months ago) a couple of our H.R. team members come through with a snack cart and we can choose a munchie or beverage. I randomly chose this one day and since then, I've purchase several varieties of KIND on my own. I'm a "grazer" - I don't always sit down to a complete breakfast/lunch/dinner per se, so these are great when I just want something that's fairly substantial but not a full meal.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: KIND Dark Chocolate Chunk Granola Bar 6.2 oz 5 ct
I absolutely love Kind Bars! I saw them for the first time in QVC. I try to watch my sugar but who doesn't crave chocolate? They are low in sugar and sodium and give me some protein that I need. I ordered a variety box from QVC and OMG, was I glad I did! I thought they would not taste too good because they are healthy. I was so wrong! They are delicious! Every single flavor! I highly recommend trying the Dark Chocolate Granola or Peanut Butter. You will not be disappointed!
MayrA A.
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: KIND Dark Chocolate Chunk Granola Bar 6.2 oz 5 ct
Attention ! Attention! Who say's you can't enjoy a healthy on the go snack that's covered in dark chocolate? Well, here's the KIND Dark Chocolate Chunk Granola Bar that's filled with nutrition, protein, vitamins and of course chocolate. If you were also unsure, dark chocolate is truly the healthiest type of chocolate. So go ahead, enjoy this healthy on the go product that's crunchy yet soft, healthy, and a perfect snack !
Heather M.
Heather M.
Review for: KIND Dark Chocolate Chunk Granola Bar 6.2 oz 5 ct
I hit sub,it before changing stars: This is a 3-4 star review. The Influenster site won't let me change it. These dark chocolate bars are the perfect 3 p.m. slump without coffee. The texture and taste make the perfect snack to fill you until you can get home for dinner. Healthy snacks should always be a goal and these do the job. They don't have a lot of sugar. I recommend shopping around to get the best price.
Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.
Review for: KIND Dark Chocolate Chunk Granola Bar 6.2 oz 5 ct
Found this at local supermarket. Liked it so much came on Amazon to look for other favors. Like a grownup fruit leather. Tasted great.
updated - I have now also tried the kale/spinach/banana and the beet/carrot/apricot and the pineapple/coconut/chia
I like them all, the mango being the sweetest one I have tried. Some chia seeds do get up in your teeth, and then expand, but are easily dislodged with your tongue.
Roz R.
Roz R.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: KIND Dark Chocolate Chunk Granola Bar 6.2 oz 5 ct
These are the best granola bars on the market - especially if you love dark chocolate! They are so tasty and healthy at the same time. The chocolate is rich and flavorful. And the best part is you feel full after you eat it. I'm good for hours after eating one bar. All of the KIND bar flavored are great. If you get tran at Costco they have a great price for them. I highly recommend this product!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: KIND Dark Chocolate Chunk Granola Bar 6.2 oz 5 ct
I really wanted these to be great, but they are just another semi hard, chewy, but not in a good way, granola bar. We made the mistake of buying a large box at Costco, and I could not get anyone in the house to eat them up. I took them to work and they ate them but said they were just ok as well. I would never fork out the money for these snacks again, and they are terribly expensive.
nina a.
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
Review for: KIND Dark Chocolate Chunk Granola Bar 6.2 oz 5 ct
thesen KIND bars are delicious & healthy !!! the best combo! this flavor is my favorite because i love chocolate, so its just a nice, sweet treat that isn't bad for you at all. I eat these all the time when i'm on the go - especially at school, or when i just need a quick snack. they're great to just throw in your bag and eat whenever you're feeling a bit hungry. definitely recommend!
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Review for: KIND Dark Chocolate Chunk Granola Bar 6.2 oz 5 ct
These are delicious. But the most important thing about them is in the nutritional content section: these have very little sugar per serving, despite having chocolate in them, because it's dark chocolate. Seriously, next time you're in the grocery store, compare the sugar content per bar in these to any granola bar WITHOUT chocolate. I guarantee you, these will still have less sugar.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have started this eating healthy plan in my household and i would like to know if this product taste good and if kids would like it too
Mirr D.
Mirr D.
Tampa, FL
Are these organic?
Shanna S.
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
Would this be a filling breakfast? It usually takes me 3 granola bars to fill up.
Annabel E.
Annabel E.
How many calories are these?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Hudson, Nh
Are these worth the price?