KIND Healthy Grains Clusters, Raspberry Clusters with Chia Seeds, 11 Ounces, 6 Count

BY KIND

KIND Healthy Grains Raspberry Clusters with Chia Seeds 6-11oz. pouches Made with 5 super grains 30g of whole grains in every 50g serving Low Fat flavors contain at least 35% less sugar than the average sugar content of other KIND Healthy Grains clusters Only 3g of fat in every 50g serving GLUTEN FREE, NON GMO INGREDIENTS YOU CAN SEE AND PRONOUNCE INGREDIENTS: Whole grains (gluten free oats, brown rice, buckwheat, millet, amaranth, quinoa), tapioca syrup, dried cane syrup, cranberries, raspberries, chia seeds, non GMO canola oil, sugar, molasses, vanilla extract, brown rice syrup, rice flour, Natural Vitamin E (to maintain freshness). Allergen Information: Made in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy and sesame seeds. see more...

haven w.
haven w.
Savannah
Absolutely love these and they go over well in our house. My daughter thinks they are candy bars and my significant other doesn't mind that they aren't candy bars. Personally I like it the flavor as well and chia seeds are so good for you. Mmmmazing!
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Wisconsin
When I first got this product at target I was a little unsure of what it was going to taste like. I grabbed it because it was reasonable and cheap. I thought it was delicious! I would definitely buy it again to put in my yogurt.
Jade W.
Jade W.
Bellingham, WA
I love Kind bars! I love that they are paleo friendly and completely clean. No chemicals or sugars and only a few ingredients. They are very satisfying as well!
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Philadelphia, PA
These are delicious! I always bring these with me on the go when I'm heading out to school or just on a small road trip. They taste amazing and it definitely hits the spot.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Benton
Give them a try just not for me. Sorry. Haven't wanted to go back to this brand because I am picky and I am sorry.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
Yes it was good but it wasn't that good for me too yeah but it was a great app and it would