KIND Healthy Grains Clusters, Raspberry Clusters with Chia Seeds, 11 Ounces, 6 Count

BY KIND SNACKS

KIND Healthy Grains Raspberry Clusters with Chia Seeds 6-11oz. pouches Made with 5 super grains 30g of whole grains in every 50g serving Low Fat flavors contain at least 35% less sugar than the average sugar content of other KIND Healthy Grains clusters Only 3g of fat in every 50g serving GLUTEN FREE, NON GMO INGREDIENTS YOU CAN SEE AND PRONOUNCE INGREDIENTS: Whole grains (gluten free oats, brown rice, buckwheat, millet, amaranth, quinoa), tapioca syrup, dried cane syrup, cranberries, raspberries, chia seeds, non GMO canola oil, sugar, molasses, vanilla extract, brown rice syrup, rice flour, Natural Vitamin E (to maintain freshness). Allergen Information: Made in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy and sesame seeds. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emma B.
Too hard. There are many options out there for granola bars and this is a low one. Whenim all exhausted from my work day I don't want to be working my jaw like a t rex to get some protien in me
Tracy D.
Savannah , GA
These are my absolute favorite! I sprinkle them in oatmeal, yogurt, smoothies or just grab them on their own as Im running out the door. These clusters keep me full and are so much healthier than other on the go snacks! i would definitely recommend these to others!
regan R.
Orlando, FL
The kind bars take different types of furits and nuts all into one type of bar Wich is super tasty and healthy.  I bought this at Publix. I love the raspberry one it's my favorite. I don't really know of a recipe I just use ally grab and go type thing
haven w.
Savannah
Absolutely love these and they go over well in our house. My daughter thinks they are candy bars and my significant other doesn't mind that they aren't candy bars. Personally I like it the flavor as well and chia seeds are so good for you. Mmmmazing!
Katelyn W.
Wisconsin
When I first got this product at target I was a little unsure of what it was going to taste like. I grabbed it because it was reasonable and cheap. I thought it was delicious! I would definitely buy it again to put in my yogurt.
Sabrina S.
I absolutely love these granola bags. You can eat it just by itself of you can eat it as cereal, with yogurt or in smoothies even. Sometimes I like to make my own bars with it too. It's so versatile, affordable and delicious!
Chelsey M.
Philadelphia, PA
These are delicious! I always bring these with me on the go when I'm heading out to school or just on a small road trip. They taste amazing and it definitely hits the spot.
Kelly C.
Arlington Hts, IL
This is jam packed with nutritious and delicious ingredients. The chocolate pieces are subtle yet satisfying. The only complaint is that the seeds stick on my teeth.
Jade W.
Bellingham, WA
I love Kind bars! I love that they are paleo friendly and completely clean. No chemicals or sugars and only a few ingredients. They are very satisfying as well!
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
So gooooood and healthy! Really love all their products especially if you want to stay healthy and eat quality ingredients that taste good.