BY KIND

KIND Healthy Grains Vanilla Blueberry bars 40-1.2 ounce granola bars Made with 5 super grains 20g of whole grains per bar Chewy with a crunch GLUTEN FREE, NON GMO INGREDIENTS YOU CAN SEE AND PRONOUNCE INGREDIENTS: Whole grain blend (oats, brown rice, millet, oat flour, buckwheat, amaranth, quinoa), tapioca syrup, dried cane syrup, honey, canola oil, brown rice syrup, gum acacia, vanilla extract, blueberry puree, apple puree, plum puree, apple juice, glycerine, sea salt, Vitamin E (to maintain freshness), citrus fiber, citrus pectin, natural flavor. Allergen Information: Made in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy and sesame seeds. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dani M.
Bellingham, WA
love the vanilla blueberry flavor, its so good! i like that they are gluten free but when im on a lower carb plan i have to cut these out but when im not these are my go to snacks i like that it has a bunch of different grains like millet. The granola is also delcious. would for sure recommend.
Michelle M.
Great company, great products. I love their Healthy Grains Bars, the Vanilla Blueberry has been my favorite, although the kids have their own. They are a little more expensive but worth the extra money. I would recommend trying- great for on-the-go and just for a quick bite throughout the day!
Ashley P.
Bristol, TN
I really enjoy the kind bars. I haven't had a flavor yet I don't enjoy.  I do enjoy the blueberry vanilla flavor, its defiantly equal parts of both. I have tried many health food bars in my time since I like something quick for breakfast and these are one of my favorite brands.
Diana G.
Very healthy and delicious option for breakfast or for a snack. I usually have this as a breakfast replacement. Love the blueberry flavor and other variety of flavors also. Recommend for people on the go if you're in a rush, easy to pick up and go.
Stephanie L.
The combination of blueberry and vanilla are delicious! Great for on the go snack or part of a lunch. A must-buy product during every grocery store visit and loved by our entire family. Price is a little high but worth the cost!
Laleh T.
I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE these. I used to keep them in my desk at work for a healthy snack. They are relatively low in sugar compared to other bars and made out of very healthy ingredients. On top of that I think they are delicious.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
These a really delicious and very healthy bars that are perfect for anytime of the day! You can have it for breakfast or a snack. It has natural ingredients and doesn't have anything artificial or artificial colors or flavors.
Gabby G.
Greensboro , NC
I like these bars. Their pretty healthy and tasty. I get them in bulk so they're kind pricey. There are little seeds in there that I didn't like. Overall they were good. If you like vanilla then this is for you.
Monique E.
Lakeview, MI
These are so yummy and so nice to have as a grab and go snack. I like to keep some in my bag and car for when we are ready mining late and have no time for breakfast or a quick afternoon snack. Keeps the drive thru away! The flavors are very yummy and the quality is the best on the market!
Lizzy w.
Ardmore , OK
These Kind bars are healthy and a good option for afternoon hunger pangs. I have been snacking on these bars for the past couple of months and I don't necessarily like the taste. I am willing to try another flavor and hopefully I can continue these bars in the future.