BY KIND

This is one sweet and salty grain bar kids and grown ups both love: 5 super grains blended with roasted pumpkin seeds, a touch of maple syrup and Brazilian sea salt all with 5g of sugar per serving. We won't judge if you hide them from the kids.

ingredients you can see and pronounce TM

Contains 6g of fat per bar. Contains coconut. Made in facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy and sesame seeds. OU.

• Is the pumpkin favor real strong?1 Answers
  • do this taste good??1 Answers
  • Where can I find these bars? Are they actually good, and how much...5 Answers
Rachel V.
Downey, CA
Review for: KIND Healthy Grains Granola Bars Maple Pumpkin Seeds With Sea Salt - 5 CT
I normally purchase the chocolate KIND bars but I decide to buy these because they have pumpkin seeds in them. They are now my new favorite granola bars. Love the pumpkin seed and maple combination. It's subtle and not overly sweet. Will definitely repurchase.
Jaice M.
Haines City, FL
Love these. I mix it with my almond yogurt or on top of my acai bowls. Give a nice salty/sweet flavor to either. I generally don't eat them by them selves because they taste so good mixed with other foods. 100% recommend to anyone looking for another granola to eat.
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
Foodie Expert
This is my new favorite healthy snack bar. I love that all the ingredients are real and that it is not filled with junk. It makes for a good snack. Sometimes I pair it with greek yogurt before a workout or when I'm needing a snack to keep me full for a little longer.
Becky M.
Foodie Expert
I love these granola bars. They are chewy and cure my salty/sweet craving. They are perfect for on the go. I typically eat them as a snack pre or post gym workout. I love this flavor and others offered by the company. I would definitely recommend to others!
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Foodie Expert
I've had these! My twin sister gave me a few different flavors to try and they are actually really tasty. Some health bars I've had were disgusting, but these are great, and now I buy them
Brenna M.
Foodie Expert
Review for: KIND Healthy Grains Bars, Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt, 1.2 Ounces, 40 Count
So I actually had the new KIND bar that’s pumpkin caramel and it’s TO DIE FOR! It’s so freaking good that I want a bowl of it. It’s got a yogurt pumpkin frosting on the bottom and drizzled over top of the crispy bar.
Riley B.
Eagle Point
Foodie Expert
These are always so good! They're great for a quick snack. I first got one of these as a sample, and then I was in love, kind bars are my absolute favorite, and this would be one of my top flavors
Deymi A.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Of 12
I do not like granolas because it give the sensation that i am eating sand, but when i first proved Kind granola and specially pumpkin granola i have to admit that i fell in love. It was the first time that i felt awesome eating something weird. These granola bars are incredible, i wish i could eat them more often.
Amanda L.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Of 12
The Kind Granola Maple Pumpkin Seeds Bars are a guilty pleasure of mine. I love that they taste like a sweet treat and are healthy at the same time. The crunch is amazing and I feel like I am eating something naughty. I am always happy with anything the Kind company comes out with.
Michelle M.
Riceville, TN
Review for: Of 12
I trust the KIND brand. The KIND brand is an organic snack. I like these for after a workout. KIND has many various blends of their bars for every taste. These are higher in carbs than protein. The calories are high also. This is not something you want to eat the entire box of in one setting.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can I find these bars? Are they actually good, and how much grams of fat/calories are in 1 bar?
Mallory B.
I see people eat these all the time but I have never tried them. What are they like? Are they similar to the Quaker Oat Chewy Bars, because I used to purchase those and I really enjoyed them? Are they so healthy that you would be willing to have one a day or just for the occasional treat?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yessss orrr nooooo ??
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Is the pumpkin favor real strong?
Lisa A.
Three are great! Anyone else know what other chewy varieties they have?