BY KIND SNACKS

Can t Choose Between All Our Flavors? You Don t Have To. Total of 15 chewy-with-a-crunch KIND Healthy Grains Granola Bars per order. 2 Oats. Millet. Quinoa. Amaranth. Buckwheat. Simple right? This unique blend of super grains pack each KIND Healthy Grains Bar with more than 1 full serving of whole grains. 3 Like all KIND products, KIND Healthy Grains Bars are deliciously gluten free, non-GMO, made from only ingredients you can see pronounce. Contains: 5 - Dark Chocolate Chunk 2 5 - Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate 3 5 - Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt Nutrition Facts: br Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate br Serving Size: 1 Bar br Servings per Container: 5 table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;border-right: 0px none #000000;border-bottom: 0px none #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: auto; td style=border: 1px solid #000000;pad

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "They are gluten free and very healthy with the first five ingredients being super grains (oats, millet, quinoa, amaranth and buckwheat)." in 2 reviews
  • "How can you go wrong with dark chocolate, cherries, almonds, etc... and they are good for you!" in 1 review
  • "I love to throw these in my work bag because I know that I will have something sweet and nutritional and will stay away from other sugary treats. " in 1 review
Kelsi P.
McMinnville
My all-time favoriteeee bars!! The best thing about them is I don't feel ashamed to eat them because they're healthy for you with all natural ingredients!! A little on the expensive side for the number of bars you get but they're so good its worth it!! I will definitely be buying again and again! The packaging is super cute too! KIND Healthy SnacksKIND® Dark Chocolate Mocha AlmondKIND® Peanut Butter Dark ChocolateKIND healthy grains® bars dark chocolate chunk
Faith J.
Las Vegas
I absolutely love KIND bars so much! I use to eat granola bars from a different brand but always felt like I was eating a candy bar with a lot of sugar but these fill me up without it feeling like I ate a ton of sugar like others. Definitely recommend and worth every cent!
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
If you've never had these healthy bars, you NEED to. I first tried it because they had them at Smoothie King in Orlando. It quickly became apart of my morning routine. Every bit is true to the name on the packaging, from the peanut butter to the dark chocolate. These bars are non-gmo and gluten free among other amazing food benefits of clean eating
Britney H.
Dallas, GA
This brand is great because it offers granola bars that are nut free which is amazing for people with severe but allergies such as myself. The flavors are original and there is a flavor for all tastebuds. The size of the bar is plentiful as well, meaning it won't leave you feeling hungry right after snack time.
Nichole B.
These bars keep you full between meals and are a great addition to a protein shake in the morning! They offer just the right amount of sweetness and fill you up until your next meal. Perfect for on the go too!
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
I can't praise Kind Bars enough! I recently stumbled upon them, and bought the larger bars on accident. I've definitely felt fuller when eating them, especially versus other granola bars. I usually pack one in my gym bag & eat it after a workout. There are days that it's been enough (paired with some fruit of course). The Chocolate & Peanut Butter Kind bars are my soul mate.
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
My new go to breakfast on the go! Kind Bars are so delicious and full of really good, quality ingredients. Being gluten free and non GMO is also a HUGE bonus! My favorite are the Maple Pumpkin Seeds with sea salt. YUM! Sometimes I even spread some almond butter and honey on them for an extra tasty treat. Oh, and I can't keep them away from my 4 year old niece...she love them!
Tara N.
Best grab and go snack available. It's very healthy and good for you. It makes me feel like I've truly endulged in something bad because of the taste, when really, I am eating something so good for me. I feel great knowing my body is getting a great product put into it. I love all the flavors. I wish Walmart sold them in bulk!
Karissa W.
My daughter is gluten intolerant and with that it's hard to find quick snacks for school or on the go. These actually taste pretty great. I like that there are several kinds and that they include normal things like chocolate or peanut butter. Some gluten free items get very weird with their ingredients and taste like you might be eating cardboard.
Suzi B.
Atlanta, GA
I love the KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate healthy grains bars. AWESOME! They are gluten free and very healthy with the first five ingredients being super grains (oats, millet, quinoa, amaranth and buckwheat). They are the perfect blend of sweet, salty, chewy and crunchy.