BY KIND SNACKS

Can t Choose Between All Our Flavors? You Don t Have To. Total of 15 chewy-with-a-crunch KIND Healthy Grains Granola Bars per order. 2 Oats. Millet. Quinoa. Amaranth. Buckwheat. Simple right? This unique blend of super grains pack each KIND Healthy Grains Bar with more than 1 full serving of whole grains. 3 Like all KIND products, KIND Healthy Grains Bars are deliciously gluten free, non-GMO, made from only ingredients you can see pronounce. Contains: 5 - Dark Chocolate Chunk 2 5 - Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate 3 5 - Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt Nutrition Facts: br Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate br Serving Size: 1 Bar br Servings per Container: 5 table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;border-right: 0px none #000000;border-bottom: 0px none #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: auto; td style=border: 1px solid #000000;pad

KIND® Healthy Grains Bar Variety
  • "They are gluten free and very healthy with the first five ingredients being super grains (oats, millet, quinoa, amaranth and buckwheat)." in 2 reviews
  • "I love to throw these in my work bag because I know that I will have something sweet and nutritional and will stay away from other sugary treats. " in 1 review
  • "How can you go wrong with dark chocolate, cherries, almonds, etc... and they are good for you!" in 1 review
Kelsi P.
McMinnville
My all-time favoriteeee bars!! The best thing about them is I don't feel ashamed to eat them because they're healthy for you with all natural ingredients!! A little on the expensive side for the number of bars you get but they're so good its worth it!! I will definitely be buying again and again! The packaging is super cute too! KIND Healthy SnacksKIND® Dark Chocolate Mocha AlmondKIND® Peanut Butter Dark ChocolateKIND® Dark Chocolate Chunk
Adriana T.
California
These are delicious. I'm a chocolate addict and this is a nice alternative to candy bars lol. I like that they aren't super dry like the Nature Valley bars. You don't get a lot for the price, but they taste waaay better than cheaper sugary granola bars.
Britney H.
Dallas, GA
This brand is great because it offers granola bars that are nut free which is amazing for people with severe but allergies such as myself. The flavors are original and there is a flavor for all tastebuds. The size of the bar is plentiful as well, meaning it won't leave you feeling hungry right after snack time.
Faith J.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love KIND bars so much! I use to eat granola bars from a different brand but always felt like I was eating a candy bar with a lot of sugar but these fill me up without it feeling like I ate a ton of sugar like others. Definitely recommend and worth every cent!
Emily P.
This is my go-to grab when I'm going on a hike and want to take a snack with me. They're light but yummy and have quinoa in them! Seriously such a great product kind produced. They're a favorite :)
Try em out!
Ashlee O.
Lexington, KY
I love these bars. They are so tasty and a wonderful quick trap and go breakfast! I already stash a couple in my purse Incase you ever need a quick pick me up. I have yet to try a flavor that I did not like as well!
Nichole B.
These bars keep you full between meals and are a great addition to a protein shake in the morning! They offer just the right amount of sweetness and fill you up until your next meal. Perfect for on the go too!
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
I can't praise Kind Bars enough! I recently stumbled upon them, and bought the larger bars on accident. I've definitely felt fuller when eating them, especially versus other granola bars. I usually pack one in my gym bag & eat it after a workout. There are days that it's been enough (paired with some fruit of course). The Chocolate & Peanut Butter Kind bars are my soul mate.
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
My new go to breakfast on the go! Kind Bars are so delicious and full of really good, quality ingredients. Being gluten free and non GMO is also a HUGE bonus! My favorite are the Maple Pumpkin Seeds with sea salt. YUM! Sometimes I even spread some almond butter and honey on them for an extra tasty treat. Oh, and I can't keep them away from my 4 year old niece...she love them!
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
If you've never had these healthy bars, you NEED to. I first tried it because they had them at Smoothie King in Orlando. It quickly became apart of my morning routine. Every bit is true to the name on the packaging, from the peanut butter to the dark chocolate. These bars are non-gmo and gluten free among other amazing food benefits of clean eating

back