BY KIND #37 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Choose all-natural, non-GMO healthy bars to feed your family, made with gluten-free grains. Healthy grains granola bars are made from ingredients you can see and pronounce. Each bar packs more than one full serving of whole grains which provides fiber and protein. Baked from a good-for-you foundation of five supergrains; Millet, Quinoa, Buckwheat and Amaranth. Perfectly chewy-with-a-crunch bars provide a tasty anytime snack. A variety of delicious flavorings means there's a tasty bar for everyone. Food Type: Snack Bar; Flavor: Oats and Honey with Toasted Coconut; Capacity (Weight): 1.2 oz; Packing Type: Bar.

• I love granola bars, and have been looking for one that is very sat...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new bar to try for breakfast. How would you...2 Answers
  • trying to decide between KIND bars and Clif Bars.. any suggestions...2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: KIND Healthy Grains Bar - 1.25 oz.
This is now my favorite brand of "healthy" granola bars. I read up on KIND Healthy Grains Bars before I purchased them because a lot of brands claim to be healthy but are really filled with junk.These bars appear to be the real deal and are made from "five super grains" according to their website. KIND claims that each bar comes with one full serving of 100% whole grains. This is because each KIND Healthy Grains bar contains 19-22 grams of whole grains (amaranth, quinoa, millet, buckwheat, and gluten-free oats). This combo is supposed to keep you fuller for longer than the average granola bar.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Springfield, MO
Review for: KIND Healthy Grains Oats & Honey with Toasted Coconut Granola Bars, 1.2 oz, 5 count, (Pack of 8)
BEEEEEEEEST!!!!! Best, absolute BEST granola bar I have ever had. The price is affordable. But better than that, it is just the perfect granola bar. It isn't a hard brick of a snack. It doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth. But it isn't isn't so soft that it feels like you should be feeding it to your toddler. The perfect amount of chewy with just a little crunch thanks to the delicious addition of the toasted coconut. And the taste? I could seriously eat these all day. May absolute favorite!!!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Review for: KIND Healthy Grains Bar - 1.25 oz.
These bars are delicious! I love the oats & honey with toasted coconut flavor. Just enough sweetness but not too much. It is a great mid morning or mid afternoon snack. Great texture and a good size - it really seems like a lot of snack for the calories. It doesn't get your hands sticky like some other granola bars do. I think this also would be delicious broken up and mixed in with yogurt.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
Review for: KIND Healthy Grains Bar - 1.25 oz.
Overall, I really like KIND granola bars. I've had this particular flavor a few times. It was filling and did the trick, but I REALLY recommend having a bottle of water with it. It's very dry. That being said, it is a good snack that isn't terrible for you. I enjoyed the level of sweetness. It is a bit messy though, and it reminds me a little bit of bird food, because of all the grains.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: KIND Healthy Grains Bar - 1.25 oz.
All of the Kind products are delicious!! They are all natural and you can taste it. No artificial ingredients. I keep them in my bag, my car, and at home for a quick, healthy snack. High in protein and vitamins, they are a great snack for both kids and adults. I like that they have so many favors and types of bars. These are a snack I keep buying over and over!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
I first tried Kind bars when I received one in my birchbox. I'd actually never heard of them before, but now I buy them ALL the time. There's no flavor that I haven't loved yet and I absolutely loved these with the toasted coconut! I am able to find these ar my local grocery stores and love them for a snack or an extra to toss in my lunch bag!
Tina M.
Tina M.
Shelby, OH
Review for: KIND Healthy Grains Bar - 1.25 oz.
These are my all time favorite snack. I take them to work, put them in my purse on the go. I love that they are natural and have less sugar than others snack bars. I ate these the entire time I nursed my second son and it was a milk lifesaver! Can't say enough good things. Its hard to fund a great healthy snack so I'm glad I found these!
Abigail J.
Abigail J.
Ellisville, MS
Review for: KIND Healthy Grains Bar - 1.25 oz.
These are great to keep in the dorm room and just grab one and go to class! Very rarely do I have time for breakfast, and these keep my metabolism up and running without wasting my time. They're also AMAZING after a late night workout when you've worked up an appetite but don't want to eat something super fatty late at night.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Review for: KIND Healthy Grains Bar - 1.25 oz.
I am a busy college student. On days that I am on the run all day, these bars are a lifesaver. They hold up very well in my backpack and are very easy to eat in class while I also take notes. These definitely don't replace lunch but are great to curb hunger so I can focus. Oh, and they are also super delicious. :)
Karen D.
Karen D.
Review for: KIND Healthy Grains Bar - 1.25 oz.
KIND is a great brand because it does not use all of those crazy ingredients in its products. I love that all of its ingredients are pronounceable, meaning they are not all unnatural chemicals. In regards to taste, KIND is also a winner. The only downside is that it is on the more expensive side of granola bars.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Los angeles, CA
I've been looking for a new bar to try for breakfast. How would you recommend this? Will it fill me up for a few hours?
kaila k.
kaila k.
Springfield
trying to decide between KIND bars and Clif Bars.. any suggestions to which one i should go with!? i don't want it to be extremely crunchy, more soft.. and i love dark chocolate! so, which one would be better for me?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
How many calories are in one of these?
Angie K.
Angie K.
Madison, AL
Wish Kind bars came in multi packs or am I blind?
Keirsten H.
Keirsten H.
Columbus, OH
I love granola bars, and have been looking for one that is very satisfying. I get very hungry between lunch and dinner, and I am wonder if these bars are filling?