BY KIND #89 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Choose all-natural, non-GMO healthy bars to feed your family, made with gluten-free grains. Healthy grains granola bars are made from ingredients you can see and pronounce. Each bar packs more than one full serving of whole grains which provides fiber and protein. Baked from a good-for-you foundation of five supergrains; Millet, Quinoa, Buckwheat and Amaranth. Perfectly chewy-with-a-crunch bars provide a tasty anytime snack. A variety of delicious flavorings means there's a tasty bar for everyone. Food Type: Snack Bar; Flavor: Oats and Honey with Toasted Coconut; Capacity (Weight): 1.2 oz; Packing Type: Bar.

• I love granola bars, and have been looking for one that is very s...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new bar to try for breakfast. How would y...2 Answers
  • trying to decide between KIND bars and Clif Bars.. any suggestio...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Julie M.
Foodie Expert
While this is one of my favorite healthy, gluten free go to snacks, I would love if they would lower the fiber because sometimes I find myself eating more than one in a day and regret it the next morning. One reviewer mentioned drinking water with it because its dry, I second that idea but also because you need to stay hydrated and it helps you body process the fiber better. There are different types and styles so you can find whatever your looking for, even to fit your chocolate needs.
Emily W.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
So these are a little harder to find in the stores compared to their other bars, but when you find them (I found them at Safeway) you will be the happiest person ever and immediately grab them off the shelf. These little bars are healthy and don't taste like it. They're great for an on-the-go snack. I tried this on a flight to NY when they gave out snacks and was immediately obsessed. Recommend!
Nicole F.
garden city south
These are the best granola bars ever!! They are the only ones I eat because all other types that are gluten free are terrible! When I first found these I was so excited to eat them and they lived up to their expectations!!
Brandi M.
Eden, NC
Non GMO and delicious? I didn’t think that existed until I tried these! Now they are slightly pricey but when it comes to health, it’s worth the money. These Granola bars are tasty, and can make up any snack or breakfast for sure. I used to keep one in my desk at work for whenever I wanted to snack on something and it eased my cravings!
Janilia 👑.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
In my opinion these are so tasteless. I am not sure if the combination of ingredients was not working for me or if its just the flavor I purchased. The box is still in my cabinet and I dont plan on eating it. It's also so dry and hard to swallow. I wont recommend this specific bar to anyone of my friends or family members.
Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
I tried the KIND Healthy Grains Bar Oats & Honey for the first time on a Flight with Delta Airlines. I usually can't eat granola bars due to my allergy to almonds. So when I found a great flavored bar without almonds I was very excited. And who wouldn't love them - they have coconut in them!
Grace W.
Casselberry, FL
It is very hard to find gluten free granola bars that are reasonably priced and have a great taste. This is the only brand that I actually enjoy eating. They are perfect as a quick snack or breakfast on the go. My friends buy me these as presents because they know how much I love them!
Becky M.
Fallbrook, CA
I love having these granola bars for a mid morning snack. They are just the right size. I love that you can see all the ingredients and the ingredient list is small. Being that they are gluten free, I love that I can have them and not worry about my dietary restrictions!
Caitlyn C.
Clinton
The simplest granola bar ever (in the best way). It’s like taking delicious fresh granola and combining it with the sweet taste of honey. My only complaint is that I️ wish they were slightly more filling.
Melanie G.
San Marcos , TX
I LOVE these. The first time I tried one I was on an airplane. Definitely not your average granola bar, but is just as good. Its soft and kind of chewy and comes with a variety of flavors. This flavor is definitely my favorite. So good and I love Kind products!
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
How many calories are in one of these?
Kimberly C.
Los Angeles , CA
I've been looking for a new bar to try for breakfast. How would you recommend this? Will it fill me up for a few hours?
kaila k.
Springfield
trying to decide between KIND bars and Clif Bars.. any suggestions to which one i should go with!? i don't want it to be extremely crunchy, more soft.. and i love dark chocolate! so, which one would be better for me?
Keirsten H.
Columbus, OH
I love granola bars, and have been looking for one that is very satisfying. I get very hungry between lunch and dinner, and I am wonder if these bars are filling?
Angie K.
Madison, AL
Wish Kind bars came in multi packs or am I blind?