BY KIND SNACKS #75 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

The Fruity Taste Of Blueberries, The Sweet Spice Of Vanilla And Five Super Grains Bound Together Into A Wholesome Snack For The Entire Family. This Bar Is The Perfect Addition To The Breakfast Routine Or The Kids' Lunch Boxes.

Gene V.
Danbury, CT
I actually really don't like this. When you take a bite your like oh okay, alright. Then second bite your just like what the heck is this. Not even delicious or tasting good at all. Glad I didn't buy this, it was just given to me by a friend whos friend gave it to him. It makes sence that it was  given down the line and I was the only one unconsious of the fact that didn't taste well
Renn J.
I really enjoy this snack, but it MUST be properly stored in a room temp setting or else you’re in store for a hard granola bar that’ll have your jaw aching for the entire day. This is my favorite flavor because vanilla and blueberry work so well together. I will say, the pieces will get stuck in your teeth so have some floss handy. But definitely worth it for an on the go snack!
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
Kind bars are good but they are just a little dry. I my only concern with these bars is for people with food allergy that don't read ingredients; even though the main ingredients are vanilla blueberry, there are other ingredients like barley, flaxseed, etc..., just be careful when purchasing. I like Kind bars because they are healthy and they give a steady stream of energy.
Crystal L.
Roslyn Hts, NY
My only experience with Kind bars was while at my old office where we found a bunch of live maggots living in it so I definitely do NOT recommend it. When we contacted the company about bug infestation they claimed that this sometimes happens as they only use organic and fresh materials.... Which is gross to say the least.
Alexuis W.
Lewisburg , TN
These are literally my favorite bars in the whole world. They taste fresh, clean, and organic. The flavors of blueberry and cashew are so complimentery to each other. Also, I love the packaging and the fact that is eco-friendly. They are a bit pricey, but they are more than worth because they are fair trade and eco-friendly.
Marisa C.
Hayward, CA
 I love kind because they are gluten-free And jampacked with all kinds of healthy fats in antioxidants. I keep one in my desk drawer for when I hit those midday laws and feel like I need a little bit of a pick me pick me up. I also have no trouble giving them to my kids because I trust the ingredients.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
love the vanilla blueberry flavor, its so good! i like that they are gluten free but when im on a lower carb plan i have to cut these out but when im not these are my go to snacks i like that it has a bunch of different grains like millet. The granola is also delcious. would for sure recommend.
Michelle M.
Great company, great products. I love their Healthy Grains Bars, the Vanilla Blueberry has been my favorite, although the kids have their own. They are a little more expensive but worth the extra money. I would recommend trying- great for on-the-go and just for a quick bite throughout the day!
Nicole K.
Love these! The blueberry is more sour than sweet and it is little but savory. The texture is good, bit too hard or sticky. Wish they were less expensive but quality appears good, so that must be where the price is based
Gissela T.
Kind bars are amazing for a protein snack. They keep me full and they're bursting with great flavors! I have never had a flavor I did not like and they are my go to for throwing them in my purse, backpack, and for trips. I usually eat 2 during trips to when I'm hungry and it does the trick!
Trina D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone tried this flavor?
Taryn A.
Is this the best Kind bar flavor?
Are these good for gaining weight?
kathe o.
Colombia
Lo han probado ?
Lorena G.
Would you recommend eating this before a workout?

back