BY KIND SNACKS

The Fruity Taste Of Blueberries, The Sweet Spice Of Vanilla And Five Super Grains Bound Together Into A Wholesome Snack For The Entire Family. This Bar Is The Perfect Addition To The Breakfast Routine Or The Kids' Lunch Boxes.

Buy on Target*
Kind bars are my go to energy bar. Great for hiking, beach days or just a mid afternoon energy boosting snack. Kind Fruit & Nut Kind Bar Nut Delight Case of 12 1.4 oz
TAYLOR P.
Tulsa, OK
These are my absolute favorite!! I eat these before a workout or in the mornings for breakfast. They are healthy, decently priced and I eat them quite often! Great flavors!
Anne G.
Las Cruces
I discovered Kind while traveling. The airlines don’t provide healthy snacks. These are the perfect snack. They are filling, healthy and most importantly, they taste great!
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
These are some of the best bars you can find! I love that they are full size nuts and dried berries and not just a ground up mixture of stuff. This flavor is my favorite!
Vera S.
Boston, MA
Vanilla, blueberries, and cashews in a perfect combination! This is one of my favorite bars - the blueberry flavor is just amazing. It has a nice crunch and great taste!
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, MO
My favorite granola bar of all time!  Balances my blood sugar, sustains my energy with all the protein, and gives me a little hint of sweetness that is super satisfying.
Meagan W.
Alabaster, AL
These granola bars are perfect for a simple and healthy snack on the go. I always grab one and put it in my purse before leaving the house Incase i get hungry later on.
Caitlyn O.
Wilson, NY
The best of the granola bar family!!! Super healthy and will not disappoint a hungry stomach. Just what I need when I am feeling a little light headed from not eating. I have continued to buy these since I found them
Stacy S.
1941 reviews
I received one of these as a freebie after a race that I man. It was delicious and so filling. I really really enjoyed it I will definitely be purchasing a Box of them
Faith N.
Milaca, MN
Love kind bars, they have great flavor, enough to satisfy a craving, and their a healthier option to most. Only problem I have is the tiny seeds get stuck in all my teeth
Trina D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone tried this flavor?
Taryn A.
Is this the best Kind bar flavor?
Are these good for gaining weight?
kathe o.
Colombia
Lo han probado ?
Lorena G.
Would you recommend eating this before a workout?