BY KIND SNACKS

The Fruity Taste Of Blueberries, The Sweet Spice Of Vanilla And Five Super Grains Bound Together Into A Wholesome Snack For The Entire Family. This Bar Is The Perfect Addition To The Breakfast Routine Or The Kids' Lunch Boxes.

Stacy S.
2004 reviews
I received one of these as a freebie after a race that I man. It was delicious and so filling. I really really enjoyed it I will definitely be purchasing a Box of them
Faith N.
Milaca, MN
Love kind bars, they have great flavor, enough to satisfy a craving, and their a healthier option to most. Only problem I have is the tiny seeds get stuck in all my teeth
Brookd W.
Broomfield, CO
This bar is so full of flavor and is my go to for a quick breakfast or afternoon pick me up. I never feel guilty after eating one because they are so good for you!
emmy w.
Buford
Every kind bar I have eaten is so delicious and they keep me full until my next meal! Whoever created mind bars is a genius because the different combinations are so healthy and good at the same time!
Taryn W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite bars to grab for breakfast or a quick snack. The flavors are really good. You definitely taste the blueberry - which I usually don't like. But I love it in this bar. The only downside is that they aren't very filling. But they're a good way to get some grains with your breakfast.
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
I actually really don't like this. When you take a bite your like oh okay, alright. Then second bite your just like what the heck is this. Not even delicious or tasting good at all. Glad I didn't buy this, it was just given to me by a friend whos friend gave it to him. It makes sence that it was  given down the line and I was the only one unconsious of the fact that didn't taste well
Renn J.
I really enjoy this snack, but it MUST be properly stored in a room temp setting or else you’re in store for a hard granola bar that’ll have your jaw aching for the entire day. This is my favorite flavor because vanilla and blueberry work so well together. I will say, the pieces will get stuck in your teeth so have some floss handy. But definitely worth it for an on the go snack!
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
Kind bars are good but they are just a little dry. I my only concern with these bars is for people with food allergy that don't read ingredients; even though the main ingredients are vanilla blueberry, there are other ingredients like barley, flaxseed, etc..., just be careful when purchasing. I like Kind bars because they are healthy and they give a steady stream of energy.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
love the vanilla blueberry flavor, its so good! i like that they are gluten free but when im on a lower carb plan i have to cut these out but when im not these are my go to snacks i like that it has a bunch of different grains like millet. The granola is also delcious. would for sure recommend.
Michelle M.
Great company, great products. I love their Healthy Grains Bars, the Vanilla Blueberry has been my favorite, although the kids have their own. They are a little more expensive but worth the extra money. I would recommend trying- great for on-the-go and just for a quick bite throughout the day!
Trina D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone tried this flavor?
Are these good for gaining weight?
Taryn A.
Is this the best Kind bar flavor?
kathe o.
Colombia
Lo han probado ?
Lorena G.
Would you recommend eating this before a workout?

Kohl's