BY KIND SNACKS #75 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

The Fruity Taste Of Blueberries, The Sweet Spice Of Vanilla And Five Super Grains Bound Together Into A Wholesome Snack For The Entire Family. This Bar Is The Perfect Addition To The Breakfast Routine Or The Kids' Lunch Boxes.

Hannah Y.
Love the bars, have tried many of the flavors and all good. This is my favorite. Whole nuts and chunks of fruit, wonderful flavor. A bit more expensive than other brands but would definitely recommend for good flavor.
Naomi C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love KIND bars because of their natural ingredients! They are easily the best bars on the market! They are the only bars I purchase unless I have no other options! I love to have these for snacks when I travel!
Laura A.
Springfield , NJ
I love every product from this brand! Their bars are very tasty and healthy! The ingredients are natural and are great for snacks! I’m definitely a repeat buyer and always have a pack of these. I usually get the huge box from Costco!
Kristen C.
Kind bars are what sustained me through breastfeeding my daughter. She had a dairy allergy and I had to avoid anything with even a trace of dairy, and all of the Kind bars I found were dairy-free, so they were my go-to snack.
Kimberly S.
griffin ga
I love all the kind bar flavors they have available, but this by far is my favorite flavor. It’s delicious mixture between blueberries and cashews give your tastebuds excitement. I would recommend it to anyone.
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
I will eat and enjoy every Kind bar out there, they are all delicious and made with such healthy quality ingredients. But the coconut is one of my favorites, it’s a great filling snack for the mid day hunger.
Saveena D.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love these blueberry kind bars for morning breakfast so on the go they are to me yet country they are a little bit pricey but they are a regular purchase more of a special treat for the price isn't too bad
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
The only granola bar I will buy. Healthy and tastes amazing.I absolutely love these and feel like I'm helping my body just by eating them. They are slightly expensive, but can be bought just about anywhere.
Justina R.
Boca Raton, FL
These are the best little snacks to carry around with you , they are filled with fruits and nuts and are filling when you need a pick me up ! I love to buy the packs and eat it on my way to work or school
Somia C.
Beaver Falls, PA
This is by far my all time favorite one. My son and family loves it as well. It's really taste good. I haven't tried any other flavor yet but I'm sure that this one will stay my all time favorite. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love it 😍😍😍👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
Trina D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone tried this flavor?
Taryn A.
Is this the best Kind bar flavor?
Are these good for gaining weight?
kathe o.
Colombia
Lo han probado ?
Lorena G.
Would you recommend eating this before a workout?

back