BY KIND SNACKS

The Fruity Taste Of Blueberries, The Sweet Spice Of Vanilla And Five Super Grains Bound Together Into A Wholesome Snack For The Entire Family. This Bar Is The Perfect Addition To The Breakfast Routine Or The Kids' Lunch Boxes.

Delaney W.
Bloomington
Purchased at: Starbucks
This is one of my favorite snacks! This bar is absolutely delicious. I love the flavor of the real blueberries, and KIND’s healthy recipe fills you up and gives you energy for the day. Love eating one of these in the morning with my coffee!
Jennifer S.
Ocala, FL
Kind bars are the best! I love that they’re gluten free, aren’t full of nonsense and you can actually see the ingredients. The flavors are delicious. I have tried many of them. They’re perfect for on the go. KIND Healthy Snacks
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Literally just ate one of these today. They are so flavorful and make such a healthy snack. I love how they fill me up quickly and hold me off until lunch time. I will be purchasing again and i definitely recommend anyone to try them!
Emily W.
Scranton, PA
These are relatively healthy just like the rest of the kind bars, and as far as flavor goes it’s not too bad! I don’t like it as much as the dark chocolate chunk, but these are pretty good! Definitely a good snack to have on hand.
Danielle H.
Atlanta, GA
They taste good but have some kind of hard bits inside them. I bought it from kroger. A little expensive but overall they taste good. I don’t plan on purchasing this flavor again, But i do want to try the other flavors.
Laura A.
Springfield , NJ
I love every product from this brand! Their bars are very tasty and healthy! The ingredients are natural and are great for snacks! I’m definitely a repeat buyer and always have a pack of these. I usually get the huge box from Costco!
Naomi C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love KIND bars because of their natural ingredients! They are easily the best bars on the market! They are the only bars I purchase unless I have no other options! I love to have these for snacks when I travel!
Kimberly S.
griffin ga
I love all the kind bar flavors they have available, but this by far is my favorite flavor. It’s delicious mixture between blueberries and cashews give your tastebuds excitement. I would recommend it to anyone.
Kristen C.
Kind bars are what sustained me through breastfeeding my daughter. She had a dairy allergy and I had to avoid anything with even a trace of dairy, and all of the Kind bars I found were dairy-free, so they were my go-to snack.
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
I will eat and enjoy every Kind bar out there, they are all delicious and made with such healthy quality ingredients. But the coconut is one of my favorites, it’s a great filling snack for the mid day hunger.
Trina D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone tried this flavor?
Are these good for gaining weight?
Taryn A.
Is this the best Kind bar flavor?
kathe o.
Colombia
Lo han probado ?
Lorena G.
Would you recommend eating this before a workout?