BY KIND SNACKS #73 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

The Fruity Taste Of Blueberries, The Sweet Spice Of Vanilla And Five Super Grains Bound Together Into A Wholesome Snack For The Entire Family. This Bar Is The Perfect Addition To The Breakfast Routine Or The Kids' Lunch Boxes.

Kelly S.
Love these pre and post workout. Tasty, healthy, and easy to digest. These give me a pick me up and enough energy to start or continue exercise and they also pack a little protein which is good to have after a workout.

The price can be a bit steep so I find that purchasing a large box from amazon is a better and more cost effective option than purchasing single bars.
Holly E.
Dayton , OH
This is our favorite granola bar! The whole family LOVES them! They're sweet, but not too sweet. And I love that they feel like a good snack for my toddler, but gives her additional protein and fiber without a ton of extra sugar. I love that the blueberry taste is not artificial. The only con I can think of, is they don't stay fresh for long. A couple got pushed to the back of the pantry for a few weeks and by the time I found them they we too hard and crumbly to eat. Not soft and chewy like they normally are. All
And lol they're a great/natural bar and I highly recommend them.
Deanna S.
San Francisco
This is probably one of my favorites (the dark chocolate ones give this a run for the money!), but you can't really go wrong with any flavor/type of KIND bar. They are seriously delicious and pack a nutritious punch (surprising given how scrumptious they are!). You're in for a chew so this isn't like nutri-grain bars that tend to be more soft for those who prefer that! KIND knows how to pick and choose healthy ingredients and mix them creatively to provide complex flavor combinations for those looking to try maybe a higher end nutrition bar that has some sass!
Kelly S.
These are great treats that my entire family enjoys. They can be packed in lunches and I also keep a couple in the car to avoid requests for stopping somewhere unhealthy.

The taste is great and this particular variety is gluten free!
Marina M.
Hackettstown, NJ
I normally don't eat any granola because I'm not a huge fan, but this one is so good. The only kind I actually eat. As a snack or part of breakfast, even my two year old will have one. More on the pricey side but worth it.
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
These are my favorite granola bars ever! Sooo delicious. They are a “chewy” texture but so crispy from the quinoa puffs. If you need to crave a sweet tooth when you’re on the go, this is a great option. I love kind bars!
Amariah S.
Mexico
These bars are delicious, and have great flavor! They also have a lot of protein, and less sugar than other brands on the market. I am a repeat customer with these for sure. I took off one star because I wish they were a bit softer and easier to chew.!
Denisse C.
Sugar Land, TX
Such s food flavor. The only complain I have is I feel like I chew forever. And it ends up hurting my jaw. Other than that alll the flavors of kind bars are good to me! They all have really good ingredients as well.
mandy E.
I️ love these bars. As someone who is not crazy about eating breakfast and does not wake up very hungry, plus always having to rush out the door for school drop offs this is my go to breakfast most days.
Sumiah M.
Metuchen, NJ
I tried these bars while I worked at Starbucks, and from what I remembered, they were pretty good. Only thing that I didn’t like were the cashews, but that’s just my personal preference. I like the fact that the ingredient list is pretty simple since you’ll know what you’re putting in your body. They were pretty pricey when buying them individually at Starbucks, but I’m pretty sure the price would be better when buying a pack somewhere else.
Trina D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone tried this flavor?
Taryn A.
Is this the best Kind bar flavor?
Are these good for gaining weight?
kathe o.
Colombia
Lo han probado ?
Lorena G.
Would you recommend eating this before a workout?

back