BY KIND SNACKS

The Fruity Taste Of Blueberries, The Sweet Spice Of Vanilla And Five Super Grains Bound Together Into A Wholesome Snack For The Entire Family. This Bar Is The Perfect Addition To The Breakfast Routine Or The Kids' Lunch Boxes.

Kelly S.
Love these pre and post workout. Tasty, healthy, and easy to digest. These give me a pick me up and enough energy to start or continue exercise and they also pack a little protein which is good to have after a workout.

The price can be a bit steep so I find that purchasing a large box from amazon is a better and more cost effective option than purchasing single bars.
Deanna S.
San Francisco
This is probably one of my favorites (the dark chocolate ones give this a run for the money!), but you can't really go wrong with any flavor/type of KIND bar. They are seriously delicious and pack a nutritious punch (surprising given how scrumptious they are!). You're in for a chew so this isn't like nutri-grain bars that tend to be more soft for those who prefer that! KIND knows how to pick and choose healthy ingredients and mix them creatively to provide complex flavor combinations for those looking to try maybe a higher end nutrition bar that has some sass!
Kelly S.
These are great treats that my entire family enjoys. They can be packed in lunches and I also keep a couple in the car to avoid requests for stopping somewhere unhealthy.

The taste is great and this particular variety is gluten free!
Marina M.
Hackettstown, NJ
I normally don't eat any granola because I'm not a huge fan, but this one is so good. The only kind I actually eat. As a snack or part of breakfast, even my two year old will have one. More on the pricey side but worth it.
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
These are my favorite granola bars ever! Sooo delicious. They are a “chewy” texture but so crispy from the quinoa puffs. If you need to crave a sweet tooth when you’re on the go, this is a great option. I love kind bars!
Denisse C.
Sugar Land, TX
Such s food flavor. The only complain I have is I feel like I chew forever. And it ends up hurting my jaw. Other than that alll the flavors of kind bars are good to me! They all have really good ingredients as well.
mandy E.
I️ love these bars. As someone who is not crazy about eating breakfast and does not wake up very hungry, plus always having to rush out the door for school drop offs this is my go to breakfast most days.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
The only reason these get 4/5 stars is the price point, I do honk there are other granola bars out there that are a better bang for your buck. But hey are delicious and I love having Gede in my purse for when I'm on the go and need a little snack. They taste great and hit the spot when I need a pick me up. I'll repurchase when I find them for a good price 😁
Erin M.
Cheshire, CT
They do taste good but they slightly difficult to eat. They are very chewy which is not what I personally want in a bar. They are easy to grab and go but do not keep you full for long
chulz 💋.
Orlando
I love these bars to eat for breakfast or even just as a snack on the go! A box of 5 usually runs for a little less than $3 a box! These bars have become a staple in my groceries and I will continue to repurchase
Trina D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone tried this flavor?
Are these good for gaining weight?
Taryn A.
Is this the best Kind bar flavor?
kathe o.
Colombia
Lo han probado ?
Lorena G.
Would you recommend eating this before a workout?

Kohl's