BY KIND SNACKS

The Fruity Taste Of Blueberries, The Sweet Spice Of Vanilla And Five Super Grains Bound Together Into A Wholesome Snack For The Entire Family. This Bar Is The Perfect Addition To The Breakfast Routine Or The Kids' Lunch Boxes.

Marina M.
Hackettstown,NJ
I normally don't eat any granola because I'm not a huge fan, but this one is so good. The only kind I actually eat. As a snack or part of breakfast, even my two year old will have one. More on the pricey side but worth it.
Denisse C.
Sugar Land, TX
Such s food flavor. The only complain I have is I feel like I chew forever. And it ends up hurting my jaw. Other than that alll the flavors of kind bars are good to me! They all have really good ingredients as well.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
These Vanilla Blueberry Kind bars are so great. They taste amazing, but they are so good for you. My 1 year old niece loves them. They're expensive, so I buy them on sale when I can!
Stacy S.
I received one of these as a freebie after a race that I man. It was delicious and so filling. I really really enjoyed it I will definitely be purchasing a Box of them
Abby B.
These are so yummy. I would eat more than one if I didn’t have any to save them. I like that they’re full of ingredients I can pronounce and I know where they came from. I really enjoy the different options Kind comes out with and they’re fairly cost effective
Emily L.
Purchase, NY
I will eat and enjoy every Kind bar out there, they are all delicious and made with such healthy quality ingredients. But the coconut is one of my favorites, it’s a great filling snack for the mid day hunger.
Taylor M.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like this flavor of granola bar and KIND does a really good job of coming up with different interesting flavors. The only down side to these granola bars is that they can be kind of expensive compared to other brands.
Faith N.
Milaca, MN
Love kind bars, they have great flavor, enough to satisfy a craving, and their a healthier option to most. Only problem I have is the tiny seeds get stuck in all my teeth
Brooke W.
Broomfield, CO
This bar is so full of flavor and is my go to for a quick breakfast or afternoon pick me up. I never feel guilty after eating one because they are so good for you!
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one of my favorite bars to grab for breakfast or a quick snack. The flavors are really good. You definitely taste the blueberry - which I usually don't like. But I love it in this bar. The only downside is that they aren't very filling. But they're a good way to get some grains with your breakfast.
Trina D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Has anyone tried this flavor?
Taryn A.
Is this the best Kind bar flavor?
Are these good for gaining weight?
Lorena G.
Would you recommend eating this before a workout?