KIND® Fruit & Nuts In Yogurt uploaded by Leidy Johana Z.

BY KIND SNACKS

We Took Our Classic Fruit And Nut Bar And Added A Delicious, Naturally-flavored Yogurt Coating. This Is A Creamy, Crunchy Bar You'll Want To Savor Slowly, One Bite At A Time.

Claire L.
KIND snack bars are so delicious and they actually hold not much calories - instead they do what they promise - to make you full. I normally eat KIND bars for breakfast or lunch and it’s perfect!
TOAST J.
Tuscaloosa
KIND bars are the perfect snack for in-between breakfast and lunch. You know the ingredients are honest, and the yogurt drizzle over the dried fruit and nuts adds the perfect touch of sweetness. Honestly sometimes I feel like I'm eating a candy bar, but in reality it's probably the healthiest thing you could snack on!
Gabriela C.
No matter how many other granola bars I try I always go back to Kind bars. They have a great variety to choose from, healthy ingredients that are listed right on the front of the packaging, and best of all they taste delicious! This yogurt and fruit one is by far my favorite
Diana C.
Lawrenceville, GA
These bars are my favorite of all brands. They do come a little expensive so I buy every now and then. The first time I tried them I got hooked. I go big for yogurt on bars. If you're a chewy type of person these won't be good since they are hard
Conna W.
Medford, MA
Kind bars are so great - not only are they delicious, but they are usually made with more natural and whole ingredients than most other granola bars. They usually have a lot less sugar as well! I always choose kind bars over other brands.
Stefanie C.
stony point
Kind bars are amazingly delicious! I buy them by the box but they never last that long in my house! The texture is great , the taste is even better! Plus they are a healthy alternative!!! They are a must buy on every shopping trip
Tara M.
This is delicious! I love kind bars because they are simple and delicious. You know what you are getting. They are a bit pricey but worth it for the ingredients. Tasty as can be but a bit difficult to eat if you have dental work.
Allyssa R.
West Haven, CT
Kind bars are great for on the go to throw in your gym bag or purse for on the go snacking! They are nice and healthy and help you fight your cravings! I pick these up at my local grocery store but you can buy them anywhere!
Heather W.
Sheboygan Falls
This is perfect for breakfast on the go. I'm a vegetarian and struggle for on the go breakfast so this has become my go to. You can actually see all the ingredients. I recommend this to anyone who loves natural ingredients.
Lenze M.
Trussville , AL
This classic bar is a great go- to snack. It's phenomenal when you're on the run, just get done exercising or just need a snack. The flavors are great and keeps well when traveling. I would definitely recommend this for people with an active lifestyle
Molyka S.
Does this have a good taste to it?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
How many calories are in one of these?