BY KIND SNACKS

We Took Our Classic Fruit And Nut Bar And Added A Delicious, Naturally-flavored Yogurt Coating. This Is A Creamy, Crunchy Bar You'll Want To Savor Slowly, One Bite At A Time.

Claire L.
KIND snack bars are so delicious and they actually hold not much calories - instead they do what they promise - to make you full. I normally eat KIND bars for breakfast or lunch and it’s perfect!
Diana C.
Lawrenceville, GA
These bars are my favorite of all brands. They do come a little expensive so I buy every now and then. The first time I tried them I got hooked. I go big for yogurt on bars. If you're a chewy type of person these won't be good since they are hard
Alexa Z.
Hamilton, NJ
They sell these bars at my job. I've had it once but really enjoyed the taste of it! It's pretty healthy for you but I don't think it fills you up as much as others would. I'd recommend to other if they're looking for a tasty more natural treat.
Conna W.
Medford, MA
Kind bars are so great - not only are they delicious, but they are usually made with more natural and whole ingredients than most other granola bars. They usually have a lot less sugar as well! I always choose kind bars over other brands.
Tara M.
This is delicious! I love kind bars because they are simple and delicious. You know what you are getting. They are a bit pricey but worth it for the ingredients. Tasty as can be but a bit difficult to eat if you have dental work.
Lenze M.
Trussville , AL
This classic bar is a great go- to snack. It's phenomenal when you're on the run, just get done exercising or just need a snack. The flavors are great and keeps well when traveling. I would definitely recommend this for people with an active lifestyle
Sasson O.
These KIND bars are delicious and packed with just the right ingredients to curve my hunger when I'm on the run or when I just want a healthy snack. I especially appreciate that they use minimal natural ingredients without the unnecessary stuff.
Melissa W.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love kind bars! These are perfect for an on the go breakfast. They are filling, and nutritional. I have found it's more affordable to buy them in bulk, so I shop at Costco for these. They come in a great variety of flavors as well!
Liz D.
Durham
I've tried other healthy bars and the taste didn't have me coming back for more, but this KIND bars do. I love the fruit and grain combinations they are sift a d chewy and don't taste plain
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo, CA
This are great! I order these for my office as snacks! They go so fast. I love the chewiness to the bar and the flavors. I bought these from staples and Safeway to deliver to my office.
Molyka S.
Does this have a good taste to it?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in one of these?