BY KIND

Ingredients You Can See &Amp; Pronounce&Reg; All Natural / Non-Gmo Gluten Free Wheat Free Low Gi (Gi Value 30) Non Gmo No Sulphur Dioxide No Trans Fat Low In Sodium Finally, A Delicious Bar With Only 210 Calories Made From All Natural Ingredients You See And Pronounce!&Reg; Its Nutritionally Rich, Low Glycemic, Delicious Ingredients - With 4G Of Fiber And 4G Of Protein - Keep You Fuller Longer.&Nbsp; A Study By The Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center Indicates That Eating 2 Kind Bars A Day Helps Prevent Weight Gain. Do The Kind Thing - For Your Body, Your Taste Buds &Amp; The World!&Reg; Welcome To The Kind Community!&Nbsp; Here At Kind We Do Things Differently And Try To Avoid False Compromises.&Nbsp; Instead Of &Quot;Or&Quot; We Say &Quot;And.&Quot;&Nbsp; We Choose Healthy And Tasty, Convenient And Wholesome, Economically Sustainable And Socially Impactful.&Nbsp; We Call This The Kind Brand Philosophy.&Trade;&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Kind Not Just A Brand Of Healthy Smacks And Foods, But Also A State Of Mind And Community Of Kindaholics - People With An Uncontrollable Love For Kind And Spreading Kindness! Kindly Yours, Daniel Lubetzky, Kind Founder &Amp; Ceo Do The Kind Thing - For Your Body!&Reg; At Kind We Crafted Delicious, All-Natural Healthful Foods Made From Wholesome Ingredients You Can See &Amp; Pronounce&Reg;.&Nbsp; That's Why We Created Kind Fruit &Amp; Nut, A Spin On The Classic, Fruit &Amp; Nut Delight And Is A Nutrient-Rich Snack With 4G Of Fiber, 4G Protein&Nbsp; Plus Magnesium, Copper, Folic Acid, Potassium And Vitamin E.&Nbsp; No Need For A Spoon For This Yogurt, Fruit And Nuts! Kind Yogurt Fruit &Amp; Nut Gives You: 4G Fiber 4G Protein Only 210 Calories So Go On, Have Your Kind And Eat It Too!&Trade; Do The Kind Thing - For Your Taste Buds!&Reg; Try Our Other Award-Winning, All Natural Healthy Snacks And Foods Made From Ingredients You Can See &Amp; Pronounce,&Reg; Including Our Newest Offering - Kind Healthy Grains.&Nbsp; Kind Healthy Grains Are Delicious, Snackable Clusters Made Of 100% Whole Grains And Tasty Superfoods, Hand-Crafted To Give You More Health Benefits In Every Bite! Enjoy Them Any Time Of Day By The Handful, With Yogurt Or With Milk! Do The Kind Thing - For The World!&Reg; At Kind, We Like To Say, &Quot;It's Usually The Nuts That Change The World.&Quot;&Reg;&Nbsp; That's Why We Work Hard To Make The World A Little Kinder Through All That We Do And How We Do It - From The Healthy Snacks And Foods We Make, To The Way We Work, Live And Give Back.&Nbsp; We Call This The Kind Movement, Which Has Inspired Thousands Of Unexpected Acts Of Kindness Around The World. Sustainable Forestry Initiative&Reg; ~ Certified Chain Of Custody:&Nbsp; Promoting Sustainable Forest Management 12 - 1.6 Oz (45G) Bars ~ Net Wt 19.2 Oz (540G) 1-212-616-3006 Made In The Usa see more...

Bryan C.
Liverpool, NY
I can't get enough of Kind Bars, they are the best when it comes to grabbing a snack that's healthy and tasty, something other brands tend to fall short on. They come in all kinds of flavors to suit every tastebud and I definitely recommend this for anyone else trying to stave off the hunger growls between meals.
Terrie S.
Milton, GA
I am a David fan of any Kind bars...I buy them all the time for travel in airport/ Love the dark chocolate ones too for dessert
Alexa Z.
Hamilton, NJ
Foodie Expert
They sell these bars at my job. I've had it once but really enjoyed the taste of it! It's pretty healthy for you but I don't think it fills you up as much as others would. I'd recommend to other if they're looking for a tasty more natural treat.
Diana C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These bars are my favorite of all brands. They do come a little expensive so I buy every now and then. The first time I tried them I got hooked. I go big for yogurt on bars. If you're a chewy type of person these won't be good since they are hard
Conna W.
Medford, MA
Foodie Expert
Kind bars are so great - not only are they delicious, but they are usually made with more natural and whole ingredients than most other granola bars. They usually have a lot less sugar as well! I always choose kind bars over other brands.
Tara M.
This is delicious! I love kind bars because they are simple and delicious. You know what you are getting. They are a bit pricey but worth it for the ingredients. Tasty as can be but a bit difficult to eat if you have dental work.
Lenze M.
Trussville , AL
This classic bar is a great go- to snack. It's phenomenal when you're on the run, just get done exercising or just need a snack. The flavors are great and keeps well when traveling. I would definitely recommend this for people with an active lifestyle
Sasson O.
These KIND bars are delicious and packed with just the right ingredients to curve my hunger when I'm on the run or when I just want a healthy snack. I especially appreciate that they use minimal natural ingredients without the unnecessary stuff.
Melissa W.
Grand rapids, MI
I love kind bars! These are perfect for an on the go breakfast. They are filling, and nutritional. I have found it's more affordable to buy them in bulk, so I shop at Costco for these. They come in a great variety of flavors as well!
Liz D.
Durham
I've tried other healthy bars and the taste didn't have me coming back for more, but this KIND bars do. I love the fruit and grain combinations they are sift a d chewy and don't taste plain
Molyka S.
Foodie Expert
Does this have a good taste to it?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Foodie Expert
How many calories are in one of these?