BY KIND

Ingredients You Can See &Amp; Pronounce&Reg; All Natural / Non-Gmo Gluten &Amp; Wheat Free Good Source Of Fiber 7G Protein / 4G Fiber No Trans Fats Dairy Free Cholesterol Free Very Low Sodium No Sulphur Dioxide No Hydrogenated Oil Finally, A Delicious Bar With Only 190 Calories Made From All Natural Ingredients You See And Pronounce!&Reg; Its Nutritionally Rich, Low Glycemic, Delicious Ingredients - With 4G Of Fiber And 7G Of Protein - Keep You Fuller Longer.&Nbsp; A Study By The Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center Indicates That Eating 2 Kind Bars A Day Helps Prevent Weight Gain. Do The Kind Thing - For Your Body, Your Taste Buds &Amp; The World!&Reg; Welcome To The Kind Community!&Nbsp; Here At Kind We Do Things Differently And Try To Avoid False Compromises.&Nbsp; Instead Of &Quot;Or&Quot; We Say &Quot;And.&Quot;&Nbsp; We Choose Healthy And Tasty, Convenient And Wholesome, Economically Sustainable And Socially Impactful.&Nbsp; We Call This The Kind Brand Philosophy.&Trade;&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Kind Not Just A Brand Of Healthy Smacks And Foods, But Also A State Of Mind And Community Of Kindaholics - People With An Uncontrollable Love For Kind And Spreading Kindness! Kindly Yours, Daniel Lubetzky, Kind Founder &Amp; Ceo Do The Kind Thing - For Your Body!&Reg; At Kind We Crafted Delicious, All-Natural Healthful Foods Made From Ingredients You Can See And Pronounce&Reg;. We Use Whole Nuts And Fruit And Bind Them Together With Honey Through A Natural Process So They Achieve Just The Right Crunch. Kind Peanut Butter &Amp; Strawberry: 4G Fiber 7G Protein Only 190 Calories So Go On, Have Your Kind And Eat It Too!&Trade; Do The Kind Thing - For Your Taste Buds!&Reg; Try Our Other Award-Winning, All Natural Healthy Snacks And Foods Made From Ingredients You Can See &Amp; Pronounce,&Reg; Including Our Newest Offering - Kind Healthy Grains.&Nbsp; Kind Healthy Grains Are Delicious, Snackable Clusters Made Of 100% Whole Grains And Tasty Superfoods, Hand-Crafted To Give You More Health Benefits In Every Bite! Enjoy Them Any Time Of Day By The Handful, With Yogurt Or With Milk! Do The Kind Thing - For The World!&Reg; At Kind, We Like To Say, &Quot;It's Usually The Nuts That Change The World.&Quot;&Reg;&Nbsp; That's Why We Work Hard To Make The World A Little Kinder Through All That We Do And How We Do It - From The Healthy Snacks And Foods We Make, To The Way We Work, Live And Give Back.&Nbsp; We Call This The Kind Movement, Which Has Inspired Thousands Of Unexpected Acts Of Kindness Around The World. Sustainable Forestry Initiative&Reg; ~ Certified Chain Of Custody:&Nbsp; Promoting Sustainable Forest Management 12 - 1.4 Oz (40G) Bars ~ Net Wt 16.8 Oz (480G) 1-212-616-3006 Made In The Usa see more...

Zoe P.
Fayetteville, NC
Foodie Expert
By far the best flavor in this brand. I could eat these every morning if they weren't so expensive. I recommend to people who are not big breakfast eaters. It exceeded my expectation in taste. Not like those other healthy bars.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Foodie Expert
This was not my favorite variety of Kind Bars but it's still pretty yummy. I used to be pretty hooked to this brand of snacks. Definitely recommend.
Devinee G.
Dayton , OH
Delicious! It tastes just like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! It's a healthy treat that I carry around in my purse for whenever I need a snack.
Leah A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love kind bars and I really love this flavor. Its a bit more expensive than others but worth the price and they do go on sale from time to time and sometime target has certain flavors on clearance.
Miranda T.
Troy, MI
Foodie Expert
Strawberries and peanut butter? I thought it sounded bizarre at first but it's incredibly tasty. It's also allowed on diets like the 21 Day Fix due to it's organic ingredients. Healthy, portable and tasty, great for me!
Keshia S.
Richmond, Ky
Foodie Expert
Do these come in gluten free??