BY KIND SNACKS

Ingredients You Can See &Amp; Pronounce&Reg; All Natural / Non Gmo Gluten &Amp; Wheat Free Good Source Of Fiber&Nbsp; No Trans Fats Dairy Free Cholesterol Free Very Low Sodium No Sulphur Dioxide No Hydrogenated Oil Finally, A Delicious Bar With Only 180 Calories Made From All Natural Ingredients You See And Pronounce!&Reg; Its Nutritionally Rich, Low Glycemic, Delicious Ingredients - With 2.5G Of Fiber And 3G Of Protein - Keep You Fuller Longer.&Nbsp; A Study By The Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center Indicates That Eating 2 Kind Bars A Day Helps Prevent Weight Gain. Do The Kind Thing - For Your Body, Your Taste Buds &Amp; The World!&Reg; Welcome To The Kind Community!&Nbsp; Here At Kind We Do Things Differently And Try To Avoid False Compromises.&Nbsp; Instead Of &Quot;Or&Quot; We Say &Quot;And.&Quot;&Nbsp; We Choose Healthy And Tasty, Convenient And Wholesome, Economically Sustainable And Socially Impactful.&Nbsp; We Call This The Kind Brand Philosophy.&Trade;&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Kind Not Just A Brand Of Healthy Smacks And Foods, But Also A State Of Mind And Community Of Kindaholics - People With An Uncontrollable Love For Kind And Spreading Kindness! Kindly Yours, Daniel Lubetzky, Kind Founder &Amp; Ceo Do The Kind Thing - For Your Body!&Reg; At Kind We Crafted Delicious, All-Natural Healthful Foods Made From Ingredients You Can See And Pronounce&Reg;. We Use Whole Nuts And Fruit And Bind Them Together With Honey Through A Natural Process So They Achieve Just The Right Crunch.&Nbsp; Kind Apple Cinnamon &Amp; Pecan: 2.5G Fiber 3G Protein Only 180 Calories So Go On, Have Your Kind And Eat It Too!&Trade; Do The Kind Thing - For Your Taste Buds!&Reg; Try Our Other Award-Winning, All Natural Healthy Snacks And Foods Made From Ingredients You Can See &Amp; Pronounce,&Reg; Including Our Newest Offering - Kind Healthy Grains.&Nbsp; Kind Healthy Grains Are Delicious, Snackable Clusters Made Of 100% Whole Grains And Tasty Superfoods, Hand-Crafted To Give You More Health Benefits In Every Bite! Enjoy Them Any Time Of Day By The Handful, With Yogurt Or With Milk! Do The Kind Thing - For The World!&Reg; At Kind, We Like To Say, &Quot;It's Usually The Nuts That Change The World.&Quot;&Reg;&Nbsp; That's Why We Work Hard To Make The World A Little Kinder Through All That We Do And How We Do It - From The Healthy Snacks And Foods We Make, To The Way We Work, Live And Give Back.&Nbsp; We Call This The Kind Movement, Which Has Inspired Thousands Of Unexpected Acts Of Kindness Around The World. Sustainable Forestry Initiative&Reg; ~ Certified Chain Of Custody:&Nbsp; Promoting Sustainable Forest Management 12 - 1.4 Oz (40G) Bars ~ Net Wt 16.8 Oz (480G) 1-212-616-3006 Made In The Usa see more...

• Where can I find these in store? I can only find them online!! Bbbbb1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Katie O.
Winter Garden, FL
Each flavor of this brand of granola bar is amazing. They're filling, and I like how they don't crumble into bits when you unwrap them. They're affordable and perfectly travel sized breakfasts! I love the energy they give me.
Haley M.
I love kind bars so much! They have a great variety of flavors so I can never get bored and they all taste great! Perfect for an on the go snack yet keeps me full for a while! I would definitely recommend!
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
One of my favorite granola bars! Sweet and wholesome and chunky. I think most versions of the kind bar are really good. I bought it at target and I've seen them at coffee shops too! Definitely recommend !
Robin H.
Stockholm, NJ
I love Kind bars! They are full of protein and after a workout, I love snacking on one. They keep me full for a pretty long time for being just a granola bar. They are also delicious. I would recommend them to anyone.
Shayla B.
This is a great granola bar! It's sweet and salty all in one! They are kind of expensive but i think it's worth the price for the satisfaction you get from it! I buy them at Walmart all the time.
Stephanie D.
I like the sweetness of it and the texture. I always eat these after a workout or as a midday snack. It definitely fills you up without you having to eat five of them.
Josh L.
Dayton, OH
For a quick, light snack, these are incredible. They have a strong honey flavor--much better than the fake sweeteners or sugar. The apple is slightly noticeable, but most of the bar are nuts and granola. 190 calories isn't surprising as it's mostly nuts (almonds, cashews, pecans). Lots of good naturally occurring vitamins and minerals. I keep these in my desk drawer for a snack that is far cheaper and healthier than what's in the vending machine.
Brittany S.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I thought about giving this one 4 stars, but decided on three. Why is that? Only because of preference to be perfectly honest. I like this bar, but I don't love it. If you asked me to rate KIND bars as a whole, I'd probably give it a 5. But specifically the apple cinnamon flavor is a three to me. I love that it is all natural, gluten free, and if there were no cranberry almond bars, this would be a decent alternative. I don't really have any complaints about this bar, except sometimes they leave me wanting more! It's nice to have a healthier option that is decently priced. I definitely recommend them!
Elise C.
I'm so glad these are up for review because they are great! Kind bars are perfect filling breakfast meal replacers. I've never been so full from a bar in my life! Sometimes I eat one after an intense workout because of the protein and the hunger it fills. I'd recommend these if you're not a fan of breakfast or if you don't like to eat much after a workout!
Natalie O.
Birmingham, AL
I am absolutely obsessed with these. So delicious!! The only negative is that these are extremely sticky so they aren't great to just throw in your purse for an emergency snack unless you have wet wipes or want to lick your fingers. Eww. But I eat them frequently at home and they are awesome.
Spencer K.