BY KIND

Ingredients You Can See &Amp; Pronounce&Reg; All Natural / Non-Gmo Gluten Free Wheat Free Dairy Free Low Gi (Gi Value 48) Good Source Of Fiber No Sulfur Dioxide No Trans Fat Very Low In Sodium Finally, A Delicious Bar With Only 190 Calories Made From All Natural Ingredients You See And Pronounce!&Reg; Its Nutritionally Rich, Low Glycemic, Delicious Ingredients - With 4G Of Fiber And 4G Of Protein - Keep You Fuller Longer.&Nbsp; A Study By The Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center Indicates That Eating 2 Kind Bars A Day Helps Prevent Weight Gain. Do The Kind Thing - For Your Body, Your Taste Buds &Amp; The World!&Reg; Welcome To The Kind Community!&Nbsp; Here At Kind We Do Things Differently And Try To Avoid False Compromises.&Nbsp; Instead Of &Quot;Or&Quot; We Say &Quot;And.&Quot;&Nbsp; We Choose Healthy And Tasty, Convenient And Wholesome, Economically Sustainable And Socially Impactful.&Nbsp; We Call This The Kind Brand Philosophy.&Trade;&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Kind Not Just A Brand Of Healthy Smacks And Foods, But Also A State Of Mind And Community Of Kindaholics - People With An Uncontrollable Love For Kind And Spreading Kindness! Kindly Yours, Daniel Lubetzky, Kind Founder &Amp; Ceo Do The Kind Thing - For Your Body!&Reg; Almond &Amp; Apricots In Yogurt Is A Hearty Mixture Of Chewy And Crunchy&Nbsp;Whole Almonds, Yogurt, Apricots And Coconut With 4G Fiber And Only 190 Calories.&Nbsp; Kind Almond &Amp; Apricots In Yogurt: 4G Fiber 4G Protein Only 190 Calories So Go On, Have Your Kind And Eat It Too!&Trade; Do The Kind Thing - For Your Taste Buds!&Reg; Try Our Other Award-Winning, All Natural Healthy Snacks And Foods Made From Ingredients You Can See &Amp; Pronounce,&Reg; Including Our Newest Offering - Kind Healthy Grains.&Nbsp; Kind Healthy Grains Are Delicious, Snackable Clusters Made Of 100% Whole Grains And Tasty Superfoods, Hand-Crafted To Give You More Health Benefits In Every Bite! Enjoy Them Any Time Of Day By The Handful, With Yogurt Or With Milk! Do The Kind Thing - For The World!&Reg; At Kind, We Like To Say, &Quot;It's Usually The Nuts That Change The World.&Quot;&Reg;&Nbsp; That's Why We Work Hard To Make The World A Little Kinder Through All That We Do And How We Do It - From The Healthy Snacks And Foods We Make, To The Way We Work, Live And Give Back.&Nbsp; We Call This The Kind Movement, Which Has Inspired Thousands Of Unexpected Acts Of Kindness Around The World. Sustainable Forestry Initiative&Reg; ~ Certified Chain Of Custody:&Nbsp; Promoting Sustainable Forest Management 12 - 1.6 Oz (45G) Bars ~ Net Wt 19.2 Oz (540G) 1-212-616-3006 Made In The Usa see more...

• How many calories are in one of these?2 Answers
Julia C.
Julia C.
Portland, OR
This is my absolute favorite granola/bar. I love Apricot and Almond yogurt kind bars. They mix such wonderful flavors together, and it's the perfect snack to carry with you on flights, road trips, or just to have in your bag as an emergency snack when you don't have time to stop.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
KIND are not your 'normal' nutrition bars.  You can taste the individual ingredients.  You KNOW what the actual ingredients are.  And they're absolutely DELICIOUS! However, they're one of those things that are also very high in calories, and while you are left wanting another (or more), you really have to be aware of that.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cameron , WI
Foodie Expert
These are 100% hands down my favorite bar to grab whether I'm having a sweet tooth, having it for breakfast or whatever, these are so good! My favorite is the coconut.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Waltham, MA
I could eat these all the time. In my opinion they're the perfect blend of sweet and nutty tastes.
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
My most favorite but bar in the world! You can taste a little bit of everything. Nuts are crunchy and nicely toasted, apricots add just enough sweetness to it and yogurt makes it a little creamy and smooth.
Margie G.
Margie G.
Quincy, MA
I've had a couple different flavors of the Kind bars, but this is my favorite by far. I love the combination of apricot and yogurt. So Good!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Foodie Expert
I love Kind bars, but this bar is way too sweet for me. K bought a whole box online and ended up slowly giving them away to my coworkers one by one. The apricots are already sweet, but then the addition of the 'yogurt' makes it even sweeter. I prefer the chocolate bars.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Boerne, TX
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite snacks. I eat them pretty much daily. I like the sweetness of the yogurt & apricot mixed with the saltiness of the almond!
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Foodie Expert
These are amazing! Healthy and tasty. Sweet with fruits and nutty. I like the ones with almonds and I believe berries
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
How many calories are in one of these?