BY KIND SNACKS

All The Best Parts Of Trail Mix, Picked Out And Bound Together With A Bit Of Honey For A Fruit And Nut Bar That You Can Enjoy On Or Off The Trail.

KIND® Fruit + Nut Nutrition Bars almond & apricot
  • "loveeeee these there gluten free and yummy as heck great snack and plenty of pre work out carbs " in 1 review
Rubi G.
These Fruit-Nut Nutrition Bars Almond & Apricot by KIND are my favorite I do believe they are very healthy it is nothing like any other granola bar there is something special about this ones, they are soft and chewy and you are able to see the ingredients through the package. They got all kinds of combinations to satisfy your cravings it is good for anyone to consume I personally love those bars they are my absolute favorite!
Marguerite S.
This is my favorite flavor of Kind bar! I love the almond + apricot pairing. I do think Kind bars are a tad too expensive considering they don't have much protein. I've found that typically the more expensive bars have more protein, but the Kind bars are relatively low. Still. the taste is great! I will continue to purchase Kind bars.
Whitney L.
['Brookhaven', 'GA'], GA
These are super yummy. And pretty dense, so filling too! I've had Kind bars fairly often at different events where they were giving them away. But I finally purchased my own! I know granola isn't technically healthy, but I feel these are better than a lot of the chocolate bars out there!
Yassmine H.
New Brunswick , NJ
I love these bars as a meal on the go. If I do not have enough time for breakfast I grab one of these bars and am feeling very full. It also is very healthy much healthier than the other bars out there. I love this bar and this specific flavor is also my favorite.
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
I give us a four out of five because I do like the apricot one it's so good I like anything with apricot it's really good I like the taste doing thing is that it's really hard for your teeth so if they ever came out with a softer Bar I will definitely keep trying this
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
I am normally not a fan of bars that include both fruit and nuts but this one surprised me. It's delicious and easy to take anywhere. It's the kind of bar I actually enjoy eating not just something I force myself to eat because I don't have time for a meal.
Bailey W.
Mulberry, KS
I love these! They taste so good. I always have a couple of these in my backpack for school and snacks! The are very good quality. I got mine at Walmart and yes they are kinda expensive but they are worth it!
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
These are a nice healthy snack for when I am on the go or graving some sugar. I do not feel guilty when I eat these. It's not packed with a bunch of random hard to pronounce ingredients. But I will say if your not a fan of nuts than you would not like these, their packed with nuts and almonds. They come in a variety of flavored. But over all they taste great. Sweet and nutty and slightly salty.
Sandra C.
Carlsbad, CA
I am not a fan of these bars, eating a load of peanuts isn't the best for you. If you want nuts go eat some raw almonds. The high calories and fat content is not worth the nutrition you are getting from this bar, the protein is very low. There are other bars out there that offer far more nutritional value
Elana G.
I like to have these around the house for a quick on the run snack/ meal. I like these because they taste amazing as well as they are packed with protein and keep me full for around 2 to 3 hours. I normally grab this and a cheese stick for my mid day meal.
Ashley T.