Add a Photo

By KIND
#304 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Ingredients you can see & pronounce®. All Natural / Non-GMO. Gluten Free. Wheat Free. Dairy Free. Low GI. Good Source of Fiber. Cholesterol Free. No Sulphur Dioxide. No Trans Fat. Very Low in Sodium Finally, a delicious bar with only 180 calories made from all natural ingredients you see and pronounce!® Its nutritionally rich, low glycemic, delicious ingredients - with 4g of fiber and 5g of protein - keep you fuller longer.  A study by.

Photo (1)
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
Greensburg, PA
I buy Kind Friut & Nut Nutrition Bars for my family. I love that my family gets some type of protien in them on the go . They are very handy to grab on the run . They are a more healthy version of friut & nut bars out there . I would recommend them to family & Friends .
Sab L.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
I think these bars are not worth its price at grocery stores. Purchased and walmart and was not satisfied with my purchase. Strange flavor and aroma.
Susie T.
Susie T.
Moody, AL
Love these! I don't have to worry about mess since they are individually wrapped. And they aren't overly sweet which is important to me.
Kim D.
Kim D.
June 5, 2017, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: KIND Fruit + Nut Nutrition Bars
I love the combination of both the fruit and nuts in one bar. The crunch of the nut and the softness of the fruit blend perfectly. The sweet and saltiness meshes together for a snack anytime of the day or night. I would totally recommend this healthy, alternative treat for that extra get up and go!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Detroit, MI
June 1, 2017, 10:11 a.m.
Review for: KIND Fruit + Nut Nutrition Bars
KIND is my favorite brand of protein/cereal/grab and go bar. The fruit and nut with chocolate is the best out of all the flavors I've tried. I was so impressed with this brand that it's the only one I buy at all now!
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Dubuque, IA
May 12, 2017, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: KIND Fruit + Nut Nutrition Bars
Tastes very unique, and know it's always a healthy choice. Love that honey is used as sweeter and less sugar.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
My favorite snack - especially when they're on sale for a dollar, I stock up and I'm good to go. I haven't found a flavor I don't like yet, but this one is definitely my favorite.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Springfield, VA
These are tasty, and are a really good option for people with sensitivities to preservatives. I don't eat them all the time, because they're a little bit pricey, but I really appreciate having a cleaner, quick option at the store than traditional, heavily-preserved granola bars.
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
I picked up a box of these at the ROSS Department store and they are surprisingly good. I was really satisfied when snacking on these. I went back and bought the Jalapeno ones to take on a hiking trip!
Leah S.
Leah S.
I love kind bars. When I need protein and sugar right away to get me through my day kinds bars are the perfect option. My favorite is almonds and dark chocolate sea salt. Check them out
Robyn S.
Robyn S.
Helena, MT
I am just curious if people feel they are worth the cost, do they provide a good after workout or between meal snack?