KIND Fruit + Nut Nut Delight Bars uploaded by Carrie G.

BY KIND

Ingredients you can see & pronounce®. All Natural / Non-GMO. Gluten Free. Wheat Free. Dairy Free. Low GI. Good Source of Fiber. Cholesterol Free. No Sulphur Dioxide. No Trans Fat. Very Low in Sodium Finally, a delicious bar with only 180 calories made from all natural ingredients you see and pronounce!® Its nutritionally rich, low glycemic, delicious ingredients - with 4g of fiber and 5g of protein - keep you fuller longer.  A study by.

• I am just curious if people feel they are worth the cost, do they...3 Answers
Kayla W.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
I normally buy these in bulk because they disappear really quickly in the house. It’s an easy and fast snack when you’re on the go and I like the sweet and salty combo from the nuts and fruit.
Kim D.
I love the combination of both the fruit and nuts in one bar. The crunch of the nut and the softness of the fruit blend perfectly. The sweet and saltiness meshes together for a snack anytime of the day or night. I would totally recommend this healthy, alternative treat for that extra get up and go!
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
My all time favorite granola bar, with the perfect nut to fruit ratio. So good and has a bit of honey holding the granola together. Such a healthy alternative to cereal, also quite filling! I'd recommend this to anyone who's always on the run.
KM G.
Cumming, GA
I usually grab one of these while checking out at Starbucks. Just good to have on hand when you know there will be no time to sit and eat later. I enjoy these kinds of snacks and they can sustain me when I am on the run.
Courtney B.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
KIND is my favorite brand of protein/cereal/grab and go bar. The fruit and nut with chocolate is the best out of all the flavors I've tried. I was so impressed with this brand that it's the only one I buy at all now!
Paris H.
Michigan
Simply amazing product. KIND never fails to make the absolute best granola bars. Perfect consistency and amazing value. You get the most out of your money with this brand! My favorite brand of granola bars by far!
Eleanor C.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite snacks I love bringing onto my film sets as crafties since it is healthy and delicious.
Tiffany E.
Dubuque, IA
Foodie Expert
Tastes very unique, and know it's always a healthy choice. Love that honey is used as sweeter and less sugar.
Riley M.
Rochester Hls, MI
I like these but they are very expensive compared to other brands and are high in calories and sugar as well
Emily G.
NEW YORK, NY
Foodie Expert
Kind bars are AMAZING! Seriously, they taste so good. I love that the packaging is clear too; they have nothing to hide!
Robyn S.
Helena, MT
I am just curious if people feel they are worth the cost, do they provide a good after workout or between meal snack?